Cash or charge your LV?

Cash or charge your LV

• cash/debit

• charge

Results are only viewable after voting.
I pay with my CC bec. it's 100% satisfaction guarantee in case of issues due to returns/exchanges. I haven't returned any LV purchases but made exchanges due to defects. My CC gets paid off every month. That means if I don't have the cash in hand to pay for an LV, I just don't buy.

Always cash. Not even the debit card. Yes, sometimes feel kinda funny but I never carry around a lot of money unless I'm going to be spending it on something. Keeps me outta trouble that way and I can see exactly what I'm putting out. Sometimes using any form of plastic doesn't really let me sink in what is exactly going out.

Cash - I don't walk around with it of course .. when I've saved up for a new bag we then make a trip to the boutique and I bring my 6' 3" 230lb former Marine hubby to carry it. You should have seen my SA's face when he got out all cash to pay for my Monogram Riveting bag. :nuts:

I refuse to charge a luxury item - if ordering online I'd transfer money to PayPal and use their debit card which also does pay 1.5% back so the best of both worlds. :tup: