Cash or charge your LV?

Cash or charge your LV

1. cash/debit

2. charge

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Here's a quick question. How do you pay for your beloved LVs? Do you use the fantastic plastic or do you pay in full with cash/debit? :idea:
  2. My very first (15 yrs. ago) was a gift from my dear grandparents. The others I saved up, drove the 3.5 hours to Atlanta, GA to buy and paid cash. My most recent purchase tho, last week, I ordered from e-lux as I didn't want to drive to Atlanta, so I used my credit card.
  3. I use cc's and pay them off every month that way I get points and can use ebates online, etc. etc.
  4. ah i should make "gift" an option. let me try to add...

darn. can't edit it...
  5. I've always used my check card for all my LV purchases. The only time my DH and I use cc's is when it's mandatory, car rental, hotel stays, etc. Everything else gets paid with the debit card.
  6. i always use charge. at least i can get 1% back on the CC. it adds up!
  7. Cash/Debit, more debit. The only thing I paid cash for was the tax once and then did debit the rest. I dont want to carry around HUGE $ like that.

And I dont trust myself with a credit card lol
  8. I wish I had a credit card! But because I have a yucky credit card situation (which involves the 3 credit card bureaus thinking I'm stealing someone's own sister! :rolleyes: ), I use debit. Honestly, I think debit creates as much cognitive dissonance as a credit card...until you see your bank statement at the end of the month. Ouch...:push:
  9. I usually try to save up and pay by cash/debit card. I've only charged a couple of things, usually when it's unexpected, like getting called from being on a waitlist, or if I want something really bad.
  10. i wish i had the patience like some of you to save. i need patience! argh! instant gratification always wins for some reason...
  11. I only have a debit card:shame:
  12. I use debit card, don't really want to get used to the idea using CC..
  13. I charge then pay off when the bill comes..we get reward points!!
  14. Cash. When buying online, I use a cc and write the check to pay it off the same day.
  15. Debit!