Breast Augmentation in Singapore - My Journey

Hi babe

im 6 weeks post op and went bra-less for a few hours when im out. Im still wearing my compression garment most of the time and also during asleep. My doctor was recommending to wear the compression garment for about 3 months and after could wear any bra or go bra-less if I want. I guess different doctors have different advices.
For your compression bra, are you still feeling tight now ? Cause as the weeks goes by , I feel my garment not as tight as before . If you still feel tight, it might be too small for you ? Did you feedback to the clinic consultant or doctor?
Yes, I change from S to M but still the lower part still hurts though it’s slightly loosen. I don’t dare to let it sit too loose afraid of my tits bottoming out.

Yeah I think different PS have different instructions. I asked if I could go braless for afew hours and it’s still a no for me 🫠😇

I can’t shower as instructed by my PS for 10 days. I’m only able to take a normal full shower on the 11th day. Due to my incision wound have to be fully closed before he allows me to.

I get my husband to wipe me and kinda wash my hair over the basin but I still feel not super clean🤣 cause I’m unable to lift my hands or do anything.

Yes it’s normal to feel the pull, mine is really tight, I’m still feeling it when I wash my own hair now.
You will have to see if you are really feeling good enough to be back at work. Listen to your body. If require more rest, it’s best to.

I think different PS have different instructions on to wear or not to. I have to wear as instructed till today.
Honestly, I am starting to feel lesser pain. But I haven't been able to head to the washroom for a 'big business's normal after the surgery... the fear of any slight force that would cause any rupture or complications just automates my body to not function normally..

😭 I somehow feel really bloated too. Thankfully, I am able to shower, just that, I am still feeling the pull everytime I shower and it does hurt a little.

Honestly, I am starting to feel lesser pain. But I haven't been able to head to the washroom for a 'big business's normal after the surgery... the fear of any slight force that would cause any rupture or complications just automates my body to not function normally..

😭 I somehow feel really bloated too. Thankfully, I am able to shower, just that, I am still feeling the pull everytime I shower and it does hurt a little.
Maybe you can take some stool softener to loosen your bowels first so you won’t feel need to push too hard but I have been doing my “big business” since 1st day of surgery and it’s been ok, don’t worry too much~

For the bloating you can try to take some Eno salt, hope it helps. It’s most likely due to the side effects of GA.

If you’re not afraid of the smell of ax medicated oil, can try applying it, will relieve. I use it daily but do cover up, not exposing your tummy directly.

Yes, the showering will be easier each day slowly once our muscle loosen up. I’m still waiting as well, to feel back to normal.

Maybe you can take some stool softener to loosen your bowels first so you won’t feel need to push too hard but I have been doing my “big business” since 1st day of surgery and it’s been ok, don’t worry too much~

For the bloating you can try to take some Eno salt, hope it helps. It’s most likely due to the side effects of GA.

If you’re not afraid of the smell of ax medicated oil, can try applying it, will relieve. I use it daily but do cover up, not exposing your tummy directly.

Yes, the showering will be easier each day slowly once our muscle loosen up. I’m still waiting as well, to feel back to normal.
Yep. I decided that I needed a stool softener my bowel running back normally. And I think it worked. Hehehe! I think the bloated either comes from gas or like fluid.

So thankful that there are also people accompanying me through this recovery journey. At least I don't feel so helpless.🤗

But I was wondering, do you experience any sharp burning sensation at your chest? Somehow it feels like the heat is tearing you apart..Usually at night it tends to act up and I wondered if it's normal. I tried reaching out to my doctor, but they haven't gotten back to me.

Yep. I decided that I needed a stool softener my bowel running back normally. And I think it worked. Hehehe! I think the bloated either comes from gas or like fluid.

So thankful that there are also people accompanying me through this recovery journey. At least I don't feel so helpless.🤗

But I was wondering, do you experience any sharp burning sensation at your chest? Somehow it feels like the heat is tearing you apart..Usually at night it tends to act up and I wondered if it's normal. I tried reaching out to my doctor, but they haven't gotten back to me.
Good to hear that stool softener is working for you! 👍🏻

I know right! I’ve been looking for some comfort and advices as well before and after that’s why I’m still here hahaha🤣

Oh, yes I do! Is the feeling like suddenly a huge swell on your chest and like wanna “explode” feeling? Mine usually happens during the night as well or when I walk too much. But it’s best to check with your PS.

Good to hear that stool softener is working for you! 👍🏻

I know right! I’ve been looking for some comfort and advices as well before and after that’s why I’m still here hahaha🤣

Oh, yes I do! Is the feeling like suddenly a huge swell on your chest and like wanna “explode” feeling? Mine usually happens during the night as well or when I walk too much. But it’s best to check with your PS.
Omg!! Yes yes. In the day, that sensation would never occurred. But once a certain timing at night, I will start to feel it and before I sleep.. 😥

Its behaving like some automated time clock. My Dr. Got back to me, saying it's just muscle ache and it's normal. I can continue to monitor also.

Hahaha is that the boob greed? 🤣

Btw you’re quite petite as well, just wanna ask if you feel breast implant edges at the bottom of your boobs when you run your fingers across?

I can feel mine, though visually it can’t be seen, and I wonder if it’s normal 😩
Hahaa yea boob greed !🤣hmm I don’t feel the implant at the bottom but I can feel it like the middle sternum part . So worrying ! But if u feel the implant at the bottom but looks visually normal n okay, I think that’s fine 🤔

Hahaa yea boob greed !🤣hmm I don’t feel the implant at the bottom but I can feel it like the middle sternum part . So worrying ! But if u feel the implant at the bottom but looks visually normal n okay, I think that’s fine 🤔
Hi babe, have you check with your doc about it ? Is it normal to feel in the middle sternum part ? My BA will be in 2 weeks time. I’m worried about the recovery process

Omg!! Yes yes. In the day, that sensation would never occurred. But once a certain timing at night, I will start to feel it and before I sleep.. 😥

Its behaving like some automated time clock. My Dr. Got back to me, saying it's just muscle ache and it's normal. I can continue to monitor also.
Hi babe, did you do your procedure in sg? And are you feeling better today ?

Hi babe, did you do your procedure in sg? And are you feeling better today ?
Hello! Yes yes, I did my surgery in SG.

I kinda lost track exactly, but I am around 1week post OP.(can't believe a week is have passed too)

Other than slight achiness when getting up in the morning to crawl out of bed, on off aching or stretching feeling in the day, I feel absolutely fine. Though I must say I can't completely lift my arms without feeling any pulls too when showering. I probably think it's also kinda normal to feel a little breathless when you climb a flight of stairs when you're still recovering.

When at you doing your surgery? Or how many ccs

I kinda lost track exactly, but I am around 1week post OP.(can't believe a week is have passed too)

Other than slight achiness when getting up in the morning to crawl out of bed, on off aching or stretching feeling in the day, I feel absolutely fine. Though I must say I can't completely lift my arms without feeling any pulls too when showering. I probably think it's also kinda normal to feel a little breathless when you climb a flight of stairs when you're still recovering.

hi! do you mind sharing which clinic you did your surgery at?

Good to know that you are feeling better alr ! I’m gonna do it on 15th in sg too. I’m freaking out but glad that I’ve some inputs from you girls. I’m a petite frame so I’m gonna go with Dr suggestion 285cc. Anw, how’s your appetite ?

Good to know that you are feeling better alr ! I’m gonna do it on 15th in sg too. I’m freaking out but glad that I’ve some inputs from you girls. I’m a petite frame so I’m gonna go with Dr suggestion 285cc. Anw, how’s your appetite ?
What's your rough height or weight?

I am probably only 155cm and about 40kg. You're doing the egro 1 I suppose?
Hehehe! That's nice to know, which clinic have to you decided in going with?

Appetite? The surgery didn't affect my appetite. I can eat and drink normally. Just that I take note of the food I eat. No raw, no seafood, have to take some liver or red meat (replenish iron), no chili or spices for the time being (or minimal) or at least for the first 4 days.And most importantly, slice fish for good wound healing and fruits in high antioxidant