Breast Augmentation in Singapore - My Journey

Hello! :smile: How have it been now for your drop and fluff? Have your surgeon got back to you regarding the closeness of that area?

I’m 9 weeks post op now, it’s getting softer after green light from my PS to start massaging but they are sore man…

I don’t know why but my nipples are so tender and sensitive, not in a good way. And the numbness all over is omg.

Are you having any of these? 😭
Hihi ! I’m 9 weeks post op and nipples still are tender n sore 😪. Yea dropped n fluff a little still feels a bit tough though 🤣. Went for review and the tenting of the sternum part is still there . It’s like skin lifted off the sternum, damn sian . I showed my colleague n she was like ‘hmm why like that huh ‘ . Don’t wish to go thru another surgery to stitch down sternum . But PS says give it time see if goes down , but I doubt so . Seems like a very rare issue 🥲, sort of regretted doing this 😥

Hi all, I was in discussion with Wansiri and another clinic regarding arm lift surgery, but both have said they don't do invisible arm lift (scar only at arm pit area) as the overall effect is not perfect. As I'm only keen on getting it done with a smaller scar, am wondering if anyone here had any other recommendations? I know the post says breast augmentation, but I can't seem to find any other forums with such information or detailed experiences as here, so hoping anyone can help me! :heart: thanks in advance! if you have their contact, even better. I already tried reaching out to a few other hospitals, all willing to do, but they have mixed reviews, so really hoping for more legitimate recommendations from fellow peers.

I am considering liposuction. Could you please inform me if it is done under local anesthesia or general anesthesia? Also, I'd like to know if a deposit is required to secure my appointment before flying in for the procedure.

Hihi ! I’m 9 weeks post op and nipples still are tender n sore 😪. Yea dropped n fluff a little still feels a bit tough though 🤣. Went for review and the tenting of the sternum part is still there . It’s like skin lifted off the sternum, damn sian . I showed my colleague n she was like ‘hmm why like that huh ‘ . Don’t wish to go thru another surgery to stitch down sternum . But PS says give it time see if goes down , but I doubt so . Seems like a very rare issue 🥲, sort of regretted doing this 😥
Hey! Sorry for the late reply, didn’t check in frequently here. What did the doctor says? Is it normal? Maybe give it more time first, but how is your recovery? All good?

I just went BKK for holiday cum check up. I’m 3 months post op now. My gap is still quite wide, about 2.5cm :sad:
I doubt they will be closer unless I push them together. And I feel my upper pole is quite high and round at the top. But PS says they look normal. I’m hoping they will drop more as months goes by.

My nipples are still so sensitive and tender. I worried if it will even be normal again.

Hi girls, I would like to check if you all have issue w right side fluffing slower? I’m 7 weeks post.. left fluffed and soften but right is still round and not fully fluffed up. Still feels a little tight. Doctor say it will take up to 3 months to fully fluff and be natural.. just to to know if anyone went thru the same thing and after 3 months both side become more identical. Now it’s like left side fluffed and dropped but right still kinda round and tight looking..