Breast Augmentation in Singapore - My Journey

Has your implant started dropping?Do they still look very close to each other and do you feel any pain?

I’m following this Facebook group which is recommended by one of the ladies here, I saw some after BA looking like that too but didn’t hear they mentioning it’s an issue.

The fb group is called Bustmob (main group)

You can check it out and see if you are able to find any help or clarification there.
Today is day 14 post op , haven’t fluff n drop , still stiff 😣. From the many pics I’ve searched so far , I see that after it fluff n drop , most becomes closer to each other n cleavage more obvious , so I can’t imagine mine lol . But if have symmastia, it’s worrying cuz it’s rare n considered a botched boob job. 😭

Thanks for the fb group , will join ! I’ve attached pics here . It looks merged !😣

Attachments

• IMG_9632.jpeg
    IMG_9632.jpeg
    196.2 KB · Views: 26
  • IMG_9631.jpeg
    IMG_9631.jpeg
    232.2 KB · Views: 22
Aww thanks!! yeah … it’s the waiting.
Same here, I feel my left is slightly softer than the right, probably because I’m right handed.

But my bust is still very firm to touch right now. My nipples now hurts too.

May I know have you started using any silicon tape or scar gel yet?
Yes the morning stiffness is like feeling engorged / swelling .. I have not used yet but planning either 5 or 6 weeks post op to use as I googled and that was the recommended. Need to wait till your wound fully healed before using . My surgical glue for my wound part dropped off on my left side so now I’m waiting for the right side to drop too then will start using the silicon gel plaster over the scar

Today is day 14 post op , haven’t fluff n drop , still stiff 😣. From the many pics I’ve searched so far , I see that after it fluff n drop , most becomes closer to each other n cleavage more obvious , so I can’t imagine mine lol . But if have symmastia, it’s worrying cuz it’s rare n considered a botched boob job. 😭

Thanks for the fb group , will join ! I’ve attached pics here . It looks merged !😣
did you get yours done locally or in Bangkok, is it easy to head back to the clinic? I feel that if you're concerned, or that your gut is telling you something's not right, you should make an appointment to go back and consult the doctor. Or if he's brushing you off, perhaps consult another doctor to get a second opinion. In Singapore, it's about $150-200 (before GST) to see a plastic surgeon, and I feel it's worth the cost to feel at ease!

I’m Day 25 today also yet to drop and fluff. Still high and stiff, looking at your pics they look ok, probably muscle are still tight thus looking very close to each other.Probably you can KIV first unless you feel pain at that area, or want an ease of mind, probably contact your PS. I wish I have closer cleavage. Mine now has a valley, I hope after drop and fluff they will be closer😞 Doc told me I have slight pigeon chest, so valley will be wider than normal.

Yes the morning stiffness is like feeling engorged / swelling .. I have not used yet but planning either 5 or 6 weeks post op to use as I googled and that was the recommended. Need to wait till your wound fully healed before using . My surgical glue for my wound part dropped off on my left side so now I’m waiting for the right side to drop too then will start using the silicon gel plaster over the scar
I’m waiting to use it too, cause I’m having incision shooting pain on the inside still though it’s Day 25. The doc gives me the green light to go ahead but I’ll wait another week or two first.

did you get yours done locally or in Bangkok, is it easy to head back to the clinic? I feel that if you're concerned, or that your gut is telling you something's not right, you should make an appointment to go back and consult the doctor. Or if he's brushing you off, perhaps consult another doctor to get a second opinion. In Singapore, it's about $150-200 (before GST) to see a plastic surgeon, and I feel it's worth the cost to feel at ease!
I had it done locally by one of the highly recommended dr here . Yea they sort of mentioned it’s normal to swell now n also like didn’t wanna comment more , so can only wait till 2-3 mths later for it to fluff n drop .
I’m Day 25 today also yet to drop and fluff. Still high and stiff, looking at your pics they look ok, probably muscle are still tight thus looking very close to each other.Probably you can KIV first unless you feel pain at that area, or want an ease of mind, probably contact your PS. I wish I have closer cleavage. Mine now has a valley, I hope after drop and fluff they will be closer😞 Doc told me I have slight pigeon chest, so valley will be wider than normal.
Thanks for your reply ! Mine was done locally by one of the recommended surgeons in this forum too lol . Coz irl the sternum skin is like raised 😣, yea hope all ok soon ! 🤞🏻

I hope I have a valley though🤣, coz I saw those with valley , after drop n fluff , boobs move closer n there’s slight cleavage , more natural .

I hope I have a valley though🤣, coz I saw those with valley , after drop n fluff , boobs move closer n there’s slight cleavage , more natural .
🤣 mine is slightly wider but I hope that after it fluff they will be more natural and closer~ hope we drop and be natural soon.. though the waiting is arghh… btw how many CC did you have?

🤣 mine is slightly wider but I hope that after it fluff they will be more natural and closer~ hope we drop and be natural soon.. though the waiting is arghh… btw how many CC did you have?
Ya the wait seems so long , I’m usually patient but not this time lol 😂. I did 285 cc motiva Demi ergo 1 . When ppl hear that , they go like ‘ should do bigger mah !’ 🤣

Ya the wait seems so long , I’m usually patient but not this time lol 😂. I did 285 cc motiva Demi ergo 1 . When ppl hear that , they go like ‘ should do bigger mah !’ 🤣
Hahaha yes! Everyday I’m wondering when it will be natural. I’m still having some pain here and there, hope it goes away soon too. Hahaha I did 330cc but I scared too big now. Too big boobs makes one look fat.

Hi all, I have my surgery booked for 19 Feb! Has anyone tried perkbykate post surgical bras? I usually wear sleeveless tops and not sure if i want to be wearing the ugly doctor provided bra for weeks hahaha. TIA!!
So i purchased the post surgery recovery bra from Perkbykate and just wanted to share that i WOULD NOT recommend 😭

Tried it a few times at 2WPO and again at 4WPO- everytime i wore it it caused me pain not sure why. Think it could be insufficient support.

Go for the Uniqlo 3D wireless hold instead!!

Reactions: cindyyliciouss
So i purchased the post surgery recovery bra from Perkbykate and just wanted to share that i WOULD NOT recommend 😭

Tried it a few times at 2WPO and again at 4WPO- everytime i wore it it caused me pain not sure why. Think it could be insufficient support.

Go for the Uniqlo 3D wireless hold instead!!
Is the Uniqlo bra good? When did you start wearing the Uniqlo bra? After BA normally need to wear support bra for 1 month right?