B-bag ladies - what do you carry when it's raining?

That's so weird, I only have heard of water marks getting on the handles, not the bag itself. Do you have any photos?

Yeh, the handles too, not the actual monogram but all the pale leather bits, when I had my new bucket years ago, I was caught in the rain and the leather round the bottom had watermarks after drying it out (just a little, but still...:sad:) and so did the handles. I don't use any of my monos in the rain now, damier and epis are ok though.
Someone suggest to use the Mono bag until the leather trims get darker then it won't be so noticeable but never use the bag long enough for it to go dark, the bag is still like new but with watermarks.
Someone said leave the bag in contact with sunlight and the leather would darken. I found the older LV mono canvas leather trims darkens quicker but the new ones doesn't. :confused1:

It seems like it is always raining in Seattle after the summer....I carry my Bals regardless since they are Apple Guarded and I've never had an issue with spotting on any of them. My LVs are a total disappointment because of the fragile vachetta so I am getting rid of most of them.....

I've AlWAYS got an small umbrella in my bag providing the bad weather lately. Therefore I have the freedom using bbag almost everyday! :tup:

But I found either rain or water doesn't really cause any harm on bbags. Brilliant!

I use the rain protector on most of my b-bags and the one I didn't protect got wet!
But it was fine after 15 minutes:
attachment.php

I was carrying an umbrella, that's why only one side's wet.

Before, I used my LV Damier Speedy, but I figured, if I've paid that much on for a Bal and it's been sprayed with water repellent, I might as well use it rain or shine. Just carry an umbrella and a plastic bag in my bag so I can whip my Bal into the plastic bag in case it gets really really wet.