B-bag ladies - what do you carry when it's raining?

I use my bbag in the rain, but I have also used Apple Garde Rain and Stain Repellent (applepolishes.com)... I do have dark colored bags (black and ink) so that's why I'm less fearful. I just go the Magenta work, and am using it a lot right now. Plus, I live in northern California, and rain is sparse.

I use my LV Damier Speedy 30. However, after reading that some people don't have any issues with carrying their darker Bbags ... I may not panic next time it rains and might carry my darker Bbags.

Me, too! And I have one of those little fold up shoppers to carry my bbags in if it pours down....

I really should bring along one of those. since my work can fit a lot of stuff...but I like the idea of bringing ziplock plastic bags for rainproof protection, too bad they don't make them in the size of the work...

we have alot of rain and clouds all summer, so i just put my wallet/phone in a plastic bag!
i did find a site that sells sort of rain gear for your expensive bags? I'm thinking of trying one of those?

It's been pouring sheets of rain on this side of the world every other day. And I still use my Bbag daily. :nuts:
They hold up very well in this climate still! :yes: