B-bag ladies - what do you carry when it's raining?

I carry mine rain or shine and I live near Seattle. B Bags dry out just fine. I was so afraid to do this for a long time but the people here who used theirs in the rain gave me the courage to do it too.

I'm a bit more lax now with my Day now that it's broken in; I don't mind if it gets a little rained on. It dries quickly without any lasting watermarks. :heart:

Oh they are lot of rainy days here, it's terrible :rolleyes: I hate it !
On this days I take a big vinyl bag from 'Longchamp' (which are folded) inside my bbag and when I've to go out I change it - put the bbag into the Longchamp bag :tup::yes:!

Thank you beauxgoris to start this thread :flowers:- it's very interesting to read what other PFers are doing in this 'bad' situation ;)

Haha...that's what I did the other day when I was with my daughter the other day. She carried her ruby city and I carried a Longchamp tote and when we had to dash in the rain across the road, I put her bbag in my Longchamp till we reached the office! Luckily the Longchamp is rain proof and the Ruby was nice and dry.

I got caught in a rain storm today and my bag got very wet. It dried out quickly and looks fine. I would be more worried about stains from things like coffee or wine, than I would about rain.

The weather has been so awful this week - I've been carrying my Gerard Darel 48 hours bag in black. It's soft pebbled leather never gets stained by water or snow. I NEVER take my b-bags out in bad weather. I know they are umbrella's,etc. But I don't even like to chance that one drop of water gets on my bags. I know, I'm hyper careful.

I foujd out how well bals do in the rain also. I was caught in a bad summer storm. Here in fl, it's like dropping a pool on your head! My 07 rouge vermillion got drenched! And when it was dry, it looked like brand new again! Amazing?

I live in Copenhagen, Denmark where it rains quite often so my rainy-day-bag is my black Mulberry Bayswater. Bless her! She's my batter-around bag ... still take good care of her though as I'm quite pleased with her.

I was caught in the rain with my Anthracite First and nearly had a heart attach when I saw all those spots. But when she dried out she was perfect again :woohoo: