Ask a GUY anything!

Status
Not open for further replies.
StupidGermans! said:
a hah, there you have it... that's what we do and thats why we lie. As mentioned earlier we only say 'i dunno' to the important questions that will get us in trouble.

huh wait, do you mean to say that, guys are actually hooking up with girls and that's why they say "i dunno"???

Ladies, you do realize this is a 24 year old male coming to a PURSE FORUM to play with girls??????

I mean, you are not taking these answers seriously right????

tr444 said:
Ladies, you do realize this is a 24 year old male coming to a PURSE FORUM to play with girls??????

I mean, you are not taking these answers seriously right????

I think it's probably safe to say that NO ONE is taking this seriously. How could you possibly take this seriously? I don't think I've ever taken a 24 year old guy seriously in my life! :lol: :roflmfao:

Zzuliyta said:
do you think a guy can really truly forgive a gf who had cheated on him? (and still be with her)

IT will always be in the back of the mind. It really depends on the guy and the circumstances if he can forgive. If the guy is secure in himself and it was a mistake (drunk, etc) of course he can... but he won't forget.

Another guy however will crumble with that thought plaguing him.

You are ONLY 24 and in no position to be giving manly advice because you are still just a guy.

I do not care what you have been through because again, you are ONLY 24. With age comes wisdom, knowledge and experience.

So hunny please, check back in when you are 34 and then offer your Q&A sessions, inside secrets and tips to some of the eager ladies out there.

Status
Not open for further replies.