Ask a GUY anything!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Zzuliyta said:
do you think a guy can really truly forgive a gf who had cheated on him? (and still be with her)

Oh my lord, please don't let this guys answer to this question make you think that this is what all men would think!!!

Please, ladies, don't ask serious questions to a 24 year old playboy. You are going to get a 24 year old answer!!!!!

I love you guys and don't want to see you waste your time with this, this is a waste of good PF time and space.

I usually never speak out like this, but something about this whole thing seems wrong and I had to say it!!

shushopn said:
Ummm...ok...So blueballs? urban legend or seriously painful. I'm 40 and married, so answer carefully my friend.

here ya go

stupidgermans! said:
... arrrrrgggg, remembers many painful episodes. YES they do exists, it feels like when someone kicked you in the n*ts and after the initial pain is gone there is that lingering pain...that's how it feels... for HOURS!!!

all can be solved quickly with a little relief! Although that can be a painful part too!!!

Okay, my question: Why do men lie about stupid little stuff? Is the truth just too much work??

(I think this beats my first idea for a question: "Testicles... don't those things get in your way??") ;)

If a girl broke your heart and you already rationalized that she is bad for you, would you still give her a chance if she asked for one? If so, what would she have to do/say? If not, is there anything she can say/do to change your mind?

Thank you.

:flowers:

Megs said:
Where's out great knowledge- I haven't learned anything yet :rolleyes:

Sag mal, Du kommst doch nur hier her, um die Frauen anzugraben....

OMG Vlad! I can miraculously read german now! Vlad wrote that you should go away and stay away she-man!

I can't believe the PF has made me bilingual! My husband can't complain now!

Status
Not open for further replies.