Ask a GUY anything!

Status
Not open for further replies.
sonya said:
If a girl broke your heart and you already rationalized that she is bad for you, would you still give her a chance if she asked for one? If so, what would she have to do/say? If not, is there anything she can say/do to change your mind?

Thank you.

:flowers:

Been there, done that... for a looong time with this one girl. She kept coming back into my life.

StupidGermans! said:
STOP BEING ON HER SIDE!!! damnit... she would have been perfectly fine with any ring from Tiffany's before you said that.

I seriously doubt that this is the purse forum where people talk about purses that cost as much as cars! For some a 5 Carat, D-color, F-clarity, in a tiffany platinum setting would be getting off cheap!:P

sparkleswirl said:
You are ONLY 24 and in no position to be giving manly advice because you are still just a guy.

I do not care what you have been through because again, you are ONLY 24. With age comes wisdom, knowledge and experience.

So hunny please, check back in when you are 34 and then offer your Q&A sessions, inside secrets and tips to some of the eager ladies out there.

OUCH! The hostility!

Status
Not open for further replies.