Hermes H CLIC CLAC bracelets

Thank you, Bethc, GS and ms piggy.

These are all the Clic H bracelets I own. The 'missing' items are some of my leather/silver/pall bracelets.

GS - actually I love blue the least. I got these to go with my denim. That's about it.
Hee, I also guessed that those blues must be for jeans!:smile:

I also thought I love blue the least but when I was springcleaning my wardrobe yesterday, I realised I have so many blue tops to my surprise!!:shocked:

Kaki

Ref. 300151F65 - wide, gold plated ($540)
Ref. 300151FP65 - wide, silver/palladium ($540)

Pics from H website plus cropped pic from KG's SA with Anis and Kaki side by side.

Kaki is now available on H website (US)

attachment.php
attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• 300151F65PM.jpg
    300151F65PM.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 4,098
  • 300151FP65PM.jpg
    300151FP65PM.jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 4,095
  • clic_clac_1-cr2.jpg
    clic_clac_1-cr2.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 4,031
^^^I tried this on last month at SCP but couldn't make up my mind about it. It's a very different color and I wasn't sure whether it was the best against my skin tone. Still searching for the perfect green!

Thanks for the heads up about the h website!!!

LeMonde, does the Kaki look like pea soup in real life?
That's how my monitor is reading it. I actually like it,
especially with the PH. :smile:

Is that supposed to be the same color as this? I bought this one several months ago to go with vert anis and it matches very well :smile:

Attachments

• vertaanisclic2.jpg
    vertaanisclic2.jpg
    89.8 KB · Views: 2,710
Rilleygirl & Mrssprakles - Wow its FABulous !!!:drool:

this is my first Hermes purchase "clicclac"
(definitely before i reach the age of __ years old i will have a Hermes Birkin bag ) :angel:

hermes-1.jpg

Rana - This looks even better than in the stock picture! :tup:
If you still have the receipt the Ref. Number would help to indentify the color.
It would also be a great reference for others to see this one side by side with the Vert Anis... :yes:

Oh, and please do post the pic of your Clics / Clic Clacs family when you have a moment;
such a gorgeous H rainbow you have there :heart:

Is that supposed to be the same color as this? I bought this one several months ago to go with vert anis and it matches very well :smile:
attachment.php

Rana - This looks even better than in the stock picture! :tup:
If you still have the receipt the Ref. Number would help to indentify the color.
It would also be a great reference for others to see this one side by side with the Vert Anis... :yes:

Oh, and please do post the pic of your Clics / Clic Clacs family when you have a moment;
such a gorgeous H rainbow you have there :heart:

LeMonde - I got the green bracelet from Neiman Marcus - their receipt does not have the Hermes reference number unfortunately.

Here it is with a couple of vert anis pieces :heart:

vertanis1s.jpg

JOnna, love your orange clic clac! Even though I have an orange bangle I think I am going to break down and get some shade of an orange clic clac with PH.

Rana--Love the greens! Beautiful! I saw the Kaki IRL and I think yours is the Vert Anis. The Kaki has brown tinge and like described by Kelly Birkin, has a pea soup-look to it. Since I have a darker skin tone the Kaki wasn't the best on me. I can't seem to find the perfect shade of green in my size with PH.

Rana - WOW! Amazing Eye Candy!!! :love:
Thank you so much for sharing! :hugs:

And to think that 'before Hermes' I haven't liked anything in any shadow of green, or yellow, or most of all ORANGE :roflmfao:
The fact that now I adore all of these colors (and all colors in general) must be the only positive outcome of my H lil' obsession in DH's eyes LOL

Maybe your clic is actually Vert Anis...?

LeMonde - I got the green bracelet from Neiman Marcus - their receipt does not have the Hermes reference number unfortunately.

Here it is with a couple of vert anis pieces :heart:

vertanis1s.jpg

^^^My husband feels the same way! He loves colors on me but before H I would only wear black and brown. Now I, like you want everything in blue, green, and consider orange my power color!

lol