Hermes H CLIC CLAC bracelets

LeMonde - I got the green bracelet from Neiman Marcus - their receipt does not have the Hermes reference number unfortunately.

Here it is with a couple of vert anis pieces :heart:

vertanis1s.jpg
:faint:

LeMonde, I don't want to hijack this thread, but just wanted to mention that I was in Frey Wille today (they claim to have always made the Hermes enamels), and was somewhat surprised to find their prices about twice that of H. The reasons the SA gave me were: designs include gold (Y and W) plating -- not just on the edges but -- on the enamel part too; and also they say they are modeled/inspired by art/artists such as Klimt. Anyway, you're such the detailed-information queen :tup: that I thought to stick this in here. Hope you don't mind.
p.s. i couldn't help myself and i bought a thin bracelet (thinner than the H bangles) and a ring

^^^My husband feels the same way! He loves colors on me but before H I would only wear black and brown. Now I, like you want everything in blue, green, and consider orange my power color!

lol

:roflmfao: OMG, exactly like me! Sooooo funny!!! :roflmfao:
After many years of all black (with occasional white) even brown was a challenge LOL I still don't own much clothing or accessories in 'real colors' but at least now I love them and step by step will get there! :yes:
My Dad really disliked all the black on me too, to the point when he once said "I'll pay for anything that's NOT black" :lol: I didn't hold him to his word of course LOL Did I mention that I have the best parents in the world! There was nothing they wouldn't do for us kids :heart: If one day I'm half to my kids what my parents have been to us I'll still be amazing ;).

I have to admit this thread has turned me onto these beautiful clic clacs. Unfortunately at the Vancouver store they haven't got a Clic H in Craie...hopefully they can locate one for me soon, and then I will post pics! In the interim..LeMonde thanks for your passion about these fabulous beauties! I'm sure you've inspired many to run out and make some purchases.

LeMonde, I don't want to hijack this thread, but just wanted to mention that I was in Frey Wille today (they claim to have always made the Hermes enamels), and was somewhat surprised to find their prices about twice that of H. The reasons the SA gave me were: designs include gold (Y and W) plating -- not just on the edges but -- on the enamel part too; and also they say they are modeled/inspired by art/artists such as Klimt. Anyway, you're such the detailed-information queen :tup: that I thought to stick this in here. Hope you don't mind.
p.s. i couldn't help myself and i bought a thin bracelet (thinner than the H bangles) and a ring

LailaT - Not only I don't mind but I'm grateful you posted this! :ty:
I read about it somewhere too and wanted to mention it but then forgot :sad:
p.s. Did you post pics of the bracelet and the ring, dying to see... lol

I'd like this thread to be about anything and everything about Clics and Clic Clacs :yes:
The more (info :graucho:) the marrier! - said details&info queen :roflmfao:

Last edited:
Well here's my clic clac. Not sure on the color but concensus says Kaki (color code 65) :tup: It's slightly more muted than vert anis and a little darker (but not much!)

Attachments

• Hermes 018.JPG
    Hermes 018.JPG
    83.3 KB · Views: 1,848
  • Hermes 017.JPG
    Hermes 017.JPG
    83.4 KB · Views: 2,575
I tried on the Kaki and Vert Anis today. The Vert Anis is much brighter and both colors look very different with PH and gold hardware. I almost came home with Kaki but got something else instead. Somehow I got to get that Kaki though.

Gratz Irishgal!!!

I tried on the Kaki and Vert Anis today. The Vert Anis is much brighter and both colors look very different with PH and gold hardware. I almost came home with Kaki but got something else instead. Somehow I got to get that Kaki though.

Gratz Irishgal!!!

They are VERY different when you see them side by side - I love them both! So...what's the "something else" you got???

(Oh, and I only WISH I was Irishgal! She's a HOOT!)