Hermes H CLIC CLAC bracelets

My contribution to this thread. Bleu Gris.

The comparison shot is of Bleu Gris and a blue colour that I do not have the official name. Maybe someone from here knows. It's like Bleu Jean.

Attachments

• DSCF1577.JPG
    DSCF1577.JPG
    122 KB · Views: 3,780
  • DSCF1581.JPG
    DSCF1581.JPG
    127.7 KB · Views: 2,361
  • DSCF1584.JPG
    DSCF1584.JPG
    128.7 KB · Views: 2,129
One more new addition ~ Marron Glace

And a family shot of my small collection. (not a complete family shot. Just a couple more lying around the house)

Attachments

• DSCF1585.JPG
    DSCF1585.JPG
    128.4 KB · Views: 2,049
  • DSCF1586.JPG
    DSCF1586.JPG
    128 KB · Views: 2,042
  • DSCF1587.JPG
    DSCF1587.JPG
    167.8 KB · Views: 4,383
What a lovely collection mrss!

attachment.php

rileygirl - Fabulous collection!!! :tup:
Thank you for sharing the pics with us! :heart:

attachment.php

Took a pic of all my enamels on my arm just for reference.

Light Blue with PH
Orange with GH
Craie with GH
Unsure of the name in Black/Grey Colourway
Rouge Garrance with PH
Vert Bronze with PH

Just looking for a nice shade of green in a clic (that just sounds weird to me) with PH and I'll be done for awhile.

Thank you, Bethc, GS and ms piggy.

These are all the Clic H bracelets I own. The 'missing' items are some of my leather/silver/pall bracelets.

GS - actually I love blue the least. I got these to go with my denim. That's about it.

Thank you, Kallie Girl .... I think I am getting very boring in my choice of colours. :P So matchy-matchy ...:sweatdrop:

Oh, you could never be boring!!

I have fun with matchy-matchy!! It always thrills me when I have several things that seem just made for each other but that really came together unexpectedly! I always am so happy when I have a Clic Clac in just the right color to complete an outfit!

mrssparkles - Love, Love, Love your collection! :heart: Congratulations on the new addition! :yahoo:
Thank you so much for all the fabulous pictures.
My guess about the other blue one is Turquoise, and the first two Craie or Blanc, and Natural (?) :thinking:

attachment.php

Thank you, Kallie Girl .... I think I am getting very boring in my choice of colours. :P So matchy-matchy ...:sweatdrop:

Oh, you could never be boring!!

I have fun with matchy-matchy!! It always thrills me when I have several things that seem just made for each other but that really came together unexpectedly! I always am so happy when I have a Clic Clac in just the right color to complete an outfit!

KG, I couldn't say it better myself! Exactly how I feel too :cloud9:
I do love seeing color pops on others but somehow can't manage it myself LOL Maybe one day... :smile:

This is a beautiful collection of H bracelets, MrsS. The bracelet display is very nice too, does anyone know where I could find something like this, preferably on the internet?
attachment.php