Hermes H CLIC CLAC bracelets

^^^Hee, hee sorry! I have an sinus/eye infection and not seeing well at all! I prob. won't do a reveal so I'll just share that instead of Ms Kahi PH bracelet, I brought home a gorgeous belt in orange/natural with hammered gold buckle. I am a platinum gal but something about H orange and gold...

Now I just need to blackmail my hubby into getting me that braacelet!!!! By the way, are you wearing it with all shades of green? I need to go into the H boutique with green on--I was there in orange and that's why the belt won I guess! lol

I wore the green, taupe and black top like in my reveal pics (see "un, deux, trois...VOILA!") with the green shoes and jeans to the store, so maybe that had something to do with it! LOL!

But green is my favorite color anyhow, so I already knew I was going for the green before I ever decided what to wear.

Irishlass an rileygirl......so your clic-clac is khaki then?? Your looks like my one, and always thought mine was Vert Anis......oh, I'm so confused!! LOL!!

Attachments

• IMG_0573-resize.jpg
    IMG_0573-resize.jpg
    27 KB · Views: 2,509
Tash,

The Vert Anis, is def. brighter whereas Kaki has a grey or beige tone to it--as somsone described pea soup. From your pic it does look Kaki.

There's also another green out there that I've only seen on the GM bangles and with gold hardware that's a mix between the two. That's the color I an trying to find.

LailaT - Not only I don't mind but I'm grateful you posted this! :ty:
I read about it somewhere too and wanted to mention it but then forgot :sad:
p.s. Did you post pics of the bracelet and the ring, dying to see... lol

I'd like this thread to be about anything and everything about Clics and Clic Clacs :yes:
The more (info :graucho:) the marrier! - said details&info queen :roflmfao:
should i take and post the picture here, LeMonde? I mean they're not Hermes... but I guess you could say they're from the family of Hermes... more like Hermes's auntie...

Thanks for sharing your pics with us irishlass1029 and CONGRATULATIONS once again :yahoo:
Well here's my clic clac. Not sure on the color but concensus says Kaki (color code 65) :tup: It's slightly more muted than vert anis and a little darker (but not much!)
attachment.php

Tash1, I also think it looks like more like Kaki :yes:

Wouldn't it be nice if H decided to engrave color numbers on the back... :idea:

Irishlass an rileygirl......so your clic-clac is khaki then?? Your looks like my one, and always thought mine was Vert Anis......oh, I'm so confused!! LOL!!
attachment.php