Buyer claims fake after 5 months! NIGHTMARE! HELP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your Gucci horsebit was in fact sold by your buyer for the first time, a friend of mine bought it. After examining, the bag turned out to be not authentic. I don't know whether your buyer or yourself have the bag fixed or not, there should be a receipt showing it's fixed, shouldn't it?

And one of your selling IDs (who sold this Gucci horsebit hobo) has been NARU'd, right?
Sorry I am lost beejerry are you saying a friend of yours bought the bag and it is fake? how can you be sure its the same one? :confused1:

NO WAY! Thats Bull crap! Even if the bag was fake it (which I don't think it is) it's too late for a refund. And what the hell is GUCCI or VERO going to do to u. She is just trying to scare you.

Sorry 5 months, 5 weeks, 5 days, 5 mins...selling a fake is illegal. IF anyone sold me a fake they would soon find out what could be done.

Maybe I was not clear on my first reply... here is a summary.

OP sold a Gucci horsebit chain hobo to buyer#1 in September 2007.

Buyer#1 listed and sold it to buyer #2 (who is my friend) and the bag turned out to be unauthentic in December 2007.

OP emailed buyer#2 trying to convince her that the bag was real. That's how buyer#2 knew OP is the seller.

Buyer#1 listed and sold it to buyer #2 (who is my friend) and the bag turned out to be unauthentic in December 2007.

OP emailed buyer#2 trying to convince her that the bag was real. That's how buyer#2 knew OP is the seller.

beejerry, your friend was refunded?

How strange.... .why did OP contact buyer #2 (your friend) to convince her the bag was real? She wasnt the one who sold it to your friend....... :confused1: How did OP get your friends details?

Looking at the listing by buyer 1#, buyer #1 states that the bag was authentic in her listing - if she knew it wasnt authentic, it was a bit risky putting that on her listing, me thinks.... if she knew the bag was fake, why didnt she just put in a claim to ebay earlier - where there may have been a better chance of getting her money back (that is, if the bag was actually fake in the first place?)..... ?

How strange.... .why did OP contact buyer #2 (your friend) to convince her the bag was real? She wasnt the one who sold it to your friend....... :confused1: How did OP get your friends details?

Looking at the listing by buyer 1#, buyer #1 states that the bag was authentic in her listing - if she knew it wasnt authentic, it was a bit risky putting that on her listing, me thinks.... if she knew the bag was fake, why didnt she just put in a claim to ebay earlier - where there may have been a better chance of getting her money back (that is, if the bag was actually fake in the first place?)..... ?

I think buyer#1 was skeptical, and questioned OP. Then OP trying to avoid a refund by asking and emailing my friend that the bag was real. Buyer#1 relisted the fake (which is wrong!) and was pulled by ebay. So buyer#1 is trying to get her money back.

I think buyer#1 was skeptical, and questioned OP. Then OP trying to avoid a refund by asking and emailing my friend that the bag was real. Buyer#1 relisted the fake (which is wrong!) and was pulled by ebay. So buyer#1 is trying to get her money back.

Well if thats the case, I do have some sympathy with buyer #1 predicament - but on the other hand, she knew that the bag was fake and still decided to take a risk and list it as authentic on ebay.

I know hindsight is a wonderful thing, but rather than just leaving neg feedback after she had originally bought it, she should have pursued a refund straightaway with ebay when she would have more of a chance of getting a refund from original seller....... all of this is subject to the bag being definitely proven to be a fake.... which from what I can see, still hasnt been proven.......

Well if thats the case, I do have some sympathy with buyer #1 predicament - but on the other hand, she knew that the bag was fake and still decided to take a risk and list it as authentic on ebay.

I know hindsight is a wonderful thing, but rather than just leaving neg feedback after she had originally bought it, she should have pursued a refund straightaway with ebay when she would have more of a chance of getting a refund from original seller....... all of this is subject to the bag being definitely proven to be a fake.... which from what I can see, still hasnt been proven.......

I could be wrong, but I think when she sold it is when she found out it was fake. And the OP here even then still tried to convince all it was NOT fake. I can kind of see Brandie's (OPs buyer) situation here.

Excuse me, I'm rather new here. More of a "Coach" person but have been reading alot of threads to learn and catch on here.

But are you saying that the OP (pink) had an id on ebay that was naru'd because she sold a fake gucci to a buyer, whom sold it AGAIN to another buyer (that got a refund from the first buyer) and now she has started a thread here to talk about why she should have to refund the original buyer???

If it is not authentic, then she has every legal AND moral responsibility to refund!

Maybe she will come back and explain this.

Status
Not open for further replies.