Buyer claims fake after 5 months! NIGHTMARE! HELP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
At this point I would just ignore her emails, it's just upsetting you to read them, and really, there is nothing she can do now. It is too late for her to file a claim with Paypal. She is crazy. Just make sure to block her as a bidder on ebay.

I'm sorry this is happening to you! Report her to ebay for harrassment, 2nd block her email and if you can't block, just delete without opening her emails.
Hugs to you! and ignore her.

Just reading this makes me SICK! DO NOT REFUND THIS PSYCHO!

Who really knows if she is a stay at home mom of 3 -- she can be anybody that she wants to be online. She is obviously trying to scam you.

As others have said she doesn't have a leg to stand on, she has waited way too long and if Gucci fixed it, then it is going to be real.

Just ignore her from now on, don't open her emails, don't reply to anything she says - thats what I do with the crazies on ebay - if you ignore her, she'll eventually get bored and go away :biggrin:

Please don't be upset by the nasty things that b*7ch has said. She is in the wrong, there isn't a single valid reason why you should refund her. Don't cave in, just ignore her!

I also reckon she is making up the stuff about giving your details to gucci, does she even have them? So what if she tells gucci, she has no proof - it's like me going to Gucci and saying "OMG! Paris Hilton gave me this fake bag! aaah! Sue her!" <-- madness.

NO WAY! Thats Bull crap! Even if the bag was fake it (which I don't think it is) it's too late for a refund. And what the hell is GUCCI or VERO going to do to u. She is just trying to scare you.

As everyone else said, this customer is trying to get one over on you. If you know you sold her a real bag and she hasn't got an argument - don't waste your time or energy even reading her emails.

What crap!!! She doesn't have anything to stand on. 5 months later is too long. She could've used the hell out of the bag and you'll end up with a beat-up bag. Tell her that you're not a department store....she can't use and then return. I'm sure she does that a lot!

The whole situation is ridiculous. She waited way too long, and can't make you refund. If it was really sent by Neiman Marcus to Gucci for repair, it must be real, no matter what Vero said. They are wrong sometimes. It sounds like she got buyer's remorse or decided she needed the money, wasn't successful in selling it on eBay (didn't you say she had two unsuccessful listings before it was pulled), and now wants to make it your problem. I would absolutely not refund her.

As for her threatening you with the Gucci legal team, that's ridiculous. I can't imagine they are going to come after you on the word of this lady over a single bag sold five months ago, when they have plenty of work to do getting rid of counterfeits.

Tell her to "go fly!" I would block her, and totally ignore her actually. There is absolutely nothing she can do. I would imagine Gucci would actually laugh at her. 5 months ago and just doing something now? Sounds like she just wants money. I say block and ignore. I wouldn't even give her the dignity of any response.

DON"T REFUND HER....if nothing else caving in will only make her think she can do this to other sellers in the future. You are only making her behavoir worse by giving in to her. I would pity the next person she buys from if you refund her. You would only be doing yourself and others a favor by not giving in. Like everyone says BLOCK her emails and report her to eBay.

I agree with everyone else here! DO NOT give this woman her money back! She is totally taking advantage of you. I don't know what email provider is, but you may be able to block emails from her. I would do this if she is making you so crazy.

If you refund her, you are giving her EXACTLY what she wants. She is berating you on purpose, to see how weak you are, and since you respond to her emails, she now probably thinks she can break you. DON'T LET HER!

Your Gucci horsebit was in fact sold by your buyer for the first time, a friend of mine bought it. After examining, the bag turned out to be not authentic. I don't know whether your buyer or yourself have the bag fixed or not, there should be a receipt showing it's fixed, shouldn't it?

And one of your selling IDs (who sold this Gucci horsebit hobo) has been NARU'd, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.