Buyer claims fake after 5 months! NIGHTMARE! HELP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Excuse me, I'm rather new here. More of a "Coach" person but have been reading alot of threads to learn and catch on here.

But are you saying that the OP (pink) had an id on ebay that was naru'd because she sold a fake gucci to a buyer, whom sold it AGAIN to another buyer (that got a refund from the first buyer) and now she has started a thread here to talk about why she should have to refund the original buyer???

If it is not authentic, then she has every legal AND moral responsibility to refund!

Maybe she will come back and explain this.

close enough

And so exactly what would be the purpose of Pink coming here and asking for help with "the nightmare" ?

If the bag was fake, and someone knew it, why ask for advice and waste everyone's time? Just do what's right!

It's called karma.

And so exactly what would be the purpose of Pink coming here and asking for help with "the nightmare" ?

If the bag was fake, and someone knew it, why ask for advice and waste everyone's time? Just do what's right!

It's called karma.

Gonna have to ask her that question, but MAYBE to find out IF the buyer does have a recourse against her?

It's called karma.

She probably thought no one knows the other side of the story!

sorry didn't finish reading the thread.

Wow.. just looked the link Beejerry posted and it looked real to me on eBay. That just shows I have no business buying Gucci on eBay.

I hope the situation gets resolved.

I don't know what the story is now... But if indeed the bag turned out to be fake, then yes, your buyer should be refunded even though it's too late. This is a complicated situation because of the time length.

pink.caviar, if I had bought a bag and been accused of selling a fake, I would certainly give the original seller's information to Gucci, FBI, USPS, local police and anyone else that wanted to know. Why should the buyer take all the heat for a counterfeit bag? I certainly would think the law is NOT on your side as far as protecting your identity. This was one of your concerns, right?

What is all this about the handle having a small defect that Gucci fixed? If the OP is indeed lying, did she just make all that up? If she didn't and the first buyer really did get it fixed, the OP should keep the email detailing that fact.

What is all this about the handle having a small defect that Gucci fixed? If the OP is indeed lying, did she just make all that up? If she didn't and the first buyer really did get it fixed, the OP should keep the email detailing that fact.

good question, but the bag is still definitely counterfeit.

Looking at the listing by buyer 1#, buyer #1 states that the bag was authentic in her listing - if she knew it wasnt authentic, it was a bit risky putting that on her listing, me thinks.... if she knew the bag was fake, why didnt she just put in a claim to ebay earlier - where there may have been a better chance of getting her money back (that is, if the bag was actually fake in the first place?)..... ?
Neena, it doesn't matter if buyer #1 described the item as "authentic" or not. Since counterfeits are illegal and NEVER allowed on ebay (or anywhere else, for that matter), EVERY item is assumed (and guaranteed) authentic!

:wtf:And the plot thickens.....
Well, if I were the OP, I think I would be a bit embarrassed to return here. :tdown:

Hmmm. Methinks OP has gone MIA since being B-U-S-T-E-D!

Given this new info, I will be surprised if the OP replies to this thread anymore. It really bothers me that people on tPF come to us for advice and are totally yanking our chains (if that is indeed what is going on here). I think lying and leading people on in this forum should be a bannable offense, especially if it involves eBay and if there is proof that confirms they are lying.

Status
Not open for further replies.