DES in Korea 2024 - AB, Wink, Marble, Thank You, Yellow, etc...

So far Thank you reviews seems to have good reviews. All the best and if possible please let me know how it goes after your surgery. Thanks
Thank You just cancelled my surgery and gave it to someone else. I had issue wiring the deposit because my bank can only wire to US dollar account. I have to try other App. I asked them to save the surgery date while I figuring out on how to send the deposit. Only 20 minutes wait, they gave the slot to someone. Very frustrated with their customer service. I contacted Eyeho and they gave me 4-19.

Last edited:
Thank You just cancelled my surgery and gave it to someone else. I had issue wiring the deposit because my bank can only wire to US dollar account. I have to try other App. I asked them to save the surgery date while I trying to send the deposit. Only 20 minutes wait, they gave the slot to someone. Very frustrated with their customer service. I contacted Eyeho and they gave me 4-19.
Oh wow that is pretty mean;( I try messaging eyeho and their site is all in korean;( hopefully you can get the result you want in eyeho. Please keep me in the loop. Thanks

Oh wow that is pretty mean;( I try messaging eyeho and their site is all in korean;( hopefully you can get the result you want in eyeho. Please keep me in the loop. Thanks
Eyeho has a very few reviews in this forum. But they have good reviews in Google. They are pricier than Thank You. But I decided to move forward with the surgery.

Mixed reviews for all drs. Is so hard to decide 😫
You are right. Wink online consultant just reached out to me to confirm my surgery. I paid deposits for both Wink and Eyeho. Wink on 18 and Eyeho on 19. I am still debating on which one to go. Honestly, Eyehole has a perfect 5-star reviews by 155 person. Sounds too good to be true. Their surgery is more than double of Wink. I still can’t make up my mind.

You are right. Wink online consultant just reached out to me to confirm my surgery. I paid deposits for both Wink and Eyeho. Wink on 18 and Eyeho on 19. I am still debating on which one to go. Honestly, Eyehole has a perfect 5-star reviews by 155 person. Sounds too good to be true. Their surgery is more than double of Wink. I still can’t make up my mind.
Yes, Eyeho has great reviews online. I think is worth to go face to face and talk to the dr. How much did Eyeho quote you? Can you please ask them for email or whatssp? I am keen to get consultation. Please update me about your outcome and wishing you all the best!

Yes, Eyeho has great reviews online. I think is worth to go face to face and talk to the dr. How much did Eyeho quote you? Can you please ask them for email or whatssp? I am keen to get consultation. Please update me about your outcome and wishing you all the best!
Eyehole quoted me 12,000,000 Won. I spoke with Wink consultant about the bad review yesterday. She said that everyone has a different expectation from the surgery. I agreed with her points. Wink quoted me 5,300,000 won which is very reasonable for revision with fat grafting and ptosis. I think I will go with Wink. You can contact Eyeho via WeChat ID eyehops1004. I don’t have their WhatsApp. This is how I found them. Here is the side note, I cancelled the surgery with Eyeho yesterday and they refused to refund me the deposit. Most clinics would at least refund you part of it if you cancel couple days ahead of time. I am fine with that. Good luck to your search!

Last edited:
Can anyone tell me what's the best way to reach POP? I want to do revisional double eyelid surgery for a more Dolly look but I haven't found the way to contact them yet. I tried their facebook but I don't think they use that anymore

Eyehole quoted me 12,000,000 Won. I spoke with Wink consultant about the bad review yesterday. She said that everyone has a different expectation from the surgery. I agreed with her points. Wink quoted me 5,300,000 won which is very reasonable for revision with fat grafting and ptosis. I think I will go with Wink. You can contact Eyeho via WeChat ID eyehops1004. I don’t have their WhatsApp. This is how I found them. Here is the side note, I cancelled the surgery with Eyeho yesterday and they refused to refund me the deposit. Most clinics would at least refund you part of it if you cancel couple days ahead of time. I am fine with that. Good luck to your searc