Juste Un Clou Bracelet (JUC) Discussion

I had acquired a JUC specifically to go with my LOVE- because that’s a very popular combo; I ended up totally appreciating everything about the nail and falling out of love with my LOVE.
I sold the LOVE to help finance another JUC! Now I stack the two JUCs but I often just wear one- it’s definatley a stand alone piece imo.
Enjoy your lovely nail which ever way the mood swings you !
View attachment 5958972
View attachment 5958974
I love two JUC’s! I’m one of the few people who don’t like LOVE with Juc. I prefer Juc alone or with another Juc.

same here, I no longer wear my diamond love anymore, I absolutely adore my dia juc and wear it solo too. I feel bad letting the love sit in my box but I also don't want to sell it since it holds sentimental meaning to me.

Reactions: allabtdylan
same here, I no longer wear my diamond love anymore, I absolutely adore my dia juc and wear it solo too. I feel bad letting the love sit in my box but I also don't want to sell it since it holds sentimental meaning to me.
Same! Well only one of my loves hold sentimental meaning, the other one doesn’t. Something about the love and juc together on others is gorgeous but I do not like the two together on myself. :sad:

I bought the small diamond JUC and my plan was to stack it. Since I can't stand any jewelry on 24/7, I went with a Bvlgari bangle with a similar look to the Love but easily removable. I love the look of everyone's stacked bracelet but I couldn't stop adjusting and fiddling with the two together. Decided to move the Bvlgari to the other wrist and stack with my watch and wear the JUC alone and I'm thrilled. Love it.

Is anyone else’s juc tip not centered in the hole when locked? I took a video and realized I could only upload photos here so here are some screenshots of what I’m talking about. When it’s locked, the bracelet is towards the left of the hole and I’m able to push it to the right because of the gap that’s there. Wondering if this is normal or not 😅IMG_0124.pngIMG_0125.png

Last edited:
No, mine is centered and I can’t move it around in the hole. However, I will say that for a week I had a different sized JUC, and that one was like yours. Not only could I move it to the right, but it also moved in and out of the hole, if that makes sense (if I squeezed the bracelet at the 3 and 9 o’clock positions). As a result, I constantly heard it clinking as I moved my arm.

No, mine is centered and I can’t move it around in the hole. However, I will say that for a week I had a different sized JUC, and that one was like yours. Not only could I move it to the right, but it also moved in and out of the hole, if that makes sense (if I squeezed the bracelet at the 3 and 9 o’clock positions). As a result, I constantly heard it clinking as I moved my arm.
Ughhhh yes! If I squeeze the bracelet that way as well it’ll clink. It doesn’t constantly happen as I move and will only happen if I squeeze it but still. Now I feel like I need to get it fixed as both the clink and the off center are bothering me. Just got this in February and I didn’t notice these things until now.

Ughhhh yes! If I squeeze the bracelet that way as well it’ll clink. It doesn’t constantly happen as I move and will only happen if I squeeze it but still. Now I feel like I need to get it fixed as both the clink and the off center are bothering me. Just got this in February and I didn’t notice these things until now.
My current JUC will also make that clink noise if I tap the bracelet, but usually not just in daily wear situations. I just wanted to clarify!

And good luck!

I love two JUC’s! I’m one of the few people who don’t like LOVE with Juc. I prefer Juc alone or with another Juc.
I agree with you on this, for some reason I do not like the love and JUC stacked together and prefer the JUC on its own. I sold my small YG JUC because I wasn’t wearing it. Now I kind of miss it! I might get the small JUC ring. If I were to get the bracelet again I would get the one with diamonds.