Juste Un Clou Bracelet (JUC) Discussion

I have it in rose gold and to me it was totally worth it and is to me the most beautiful piece they have… at first, what I had in mind, was to eventually get a stack but after getting the love bracelet decided I’d much rather have a bracelet on each arm. Love the contrast of the regular love no diamonds vs. the pave clou. Also, now I barely have anything left on my wishlist bc I’m just so happy with my clou 😍
This is gorgeous!!

Personally, I think the regular-sized version looks great on you! On me, it looks awful - it’s way too big and heavy. Were there other bracelets you were interested in trying? What about the Clash? Let us know if you decide to purchase the JUC (or anything else).
Also, I just realized by looking on the website that I must’ve tried on the medium clash and didn’t realize there was a small clash, I would like to compare that one too.

I love the look of the regular JUC with diamonds on you. I think sometimes with these more statement pieces our eyes just have to adjust to them. I don’t think it looks too big at all!

I have a regular JUC with diamonds and it’s one of my favorite pieces. I lead a strictly casual lifetyle and it gets worn all the time!
Do u Wear it alone or stacked with other Bracelets? Thx

Hello! I wanted to know if anyone else had this experience.. primarily for the last 2 years I have always worn my two loves. RG/WG. Recently I got my Juc and I absolutely love it, I honestly love it more when wearing it alone. I’ve always been a 2 minimum and wearing only 1 bracelet feels weird but I just love the Juc alone. And when I take it off and put my two loves back on like I use to wear I end up taking them off and putting the juc back on. Has anyone else kind of fallen out of love with some of their pieces? If so how did you rekindle that love or do you just move on lol
I have 2 small JUCs (one diamond, one without) & a small Love. Sometimes I wear a big stack, but often I move the diamond JUC to my left wrist. I love how it looks alone. Really lets the design shine. Having 2 gives me the best of both worlds!

Hi! This probably has been asked before, do you wear your JUCs 24x7 like the Love bracelet? If yes, how is it holding up?
I have the regular JUC with diamonds. Basically, I wear it 24/7 and it has held up beautifully. I only take it off to go through airport security and occasionally at the gym if I’m working out with kettlebells that would hit it. It’s my favorite piece of Cartier jewelry!

Reactions: Sharifshopping