Juste Un Clou Bracelet (JUC) Discussion

Where'd you find this beautiful new addition?

From company out of New York I saw it miansai reeve cuff I love it the they have wonderful collection sales person said this would be the best to go with my Cartier collection he was right thank you so muchImageUploadedByPurseForum1455687774.337614.jpg[emoji118]🏻[emoji294]️[emoji93]

Last edited:
hi Ladies, Can you give me some advises. I use the cartier measurement guide and my wrist is 15.5 cm. What is my size for the cartier juste un clou bracelet?? My brother will be travelling to UK and he can help me get it from there or at the airport. If it doesn't fit good can I exchange it from US boutique?
TIA

hi Ladies, Can you give me some advises. I use the cartier measurement guide and my wrist is 15.5 cm. What is my size for the cartier juste un clou bracelet?? My brother will be travelling to UK and he can help me get it from there or at the airport. If it doesn't fit good can I exchange it from US boutique?
TIA

Your Love size is 17 meaning that your JUC size is 16, yes you can exchange it with the receipt. Anyway, double-check these information with the Cartier's customers service...

TIA

I have 15cm wrist and my love is 17. my juc size is 16 (usually just go down one number from your love bracelet size and that is your juc size if you want the same type of fit)

Your Love size is 17 meaning that your JUC size is 16, yes you can exchange it with the receipt. Anyway, double-check these information with the Cartier's customers service...

Thanks for your input!!
Didn't know till you mention the Love bracelet, the measurement guide was for Love bracelet. I will check with customer service just incase I need to change a bigger size.