Juste Un Clou Bracelet (JUC) Discussion

I have a small thin gold JUC bracelet and a regular WG with diamonds. I am thinking of getting a regular gold or rose gold JUC bracelet from the preloved market for everyday wear. I found one for about $6k with COA and receipt purchased in 2017. The seller has paper showing it was recently brought to the Cartier boutique for polishing done. Is this a good deal since it already has polishing done and original purchase date was 2017? I've heard polishing should not be done often. Thank you in advance for your insight! :flowers:
IMHO it’s a great deal. Nothing wrong with buying preowned, especially it has all the paper work. Go for it!

IMHO it’s a great deal. Nothing wrong with buying preowned, especially it has all the paper work. Go for it!
Thank you! 😊 I found another regular JUC in RG with a more recent purchase date in 2021 and it has a few marks. I’m hoping I can have it polished off when I bring it to Cartier for service.

Attachments

• IMG_3120.jpeg
    IMG_3120.jpeg
    57 KB · Views: 103
I was just at the boutique and I tried on the juc with diamonds (again, just to reinforce my wish) and I couldn’t help but notice that it kept “twisting” on my arm. Like it falls to the side of my wrist. Picture below. This is the smallest size they make and the twisting bothered me! Am I being nuts? Any experiences?

IMG_9763.jpeg

I was just at the boutique and I tried on the juc with diamonds (again, just to reinforce my wish) and I couldn’t help but notice that it kept “twisting” on my arm. Like it falls to the side of my wrist. Picture below. This is the smallest size they make and the twisting bothered me! Am I being nuts? Any experiences?

View attachment 5936915
It might be too big for you? What size is your wrist?

Reactions: pinksandblues
I was wondering the same. I don’t know my wrist measurement but my 16 love is a tad loose and the 15 doesn’t go over my wrist bone! So 16 it is for love. I can easily manually spin my love around. My SA calls me a 15.5..

This was the 15 regular JUC. Apparently they don’t make a 14 regular JUC? Only in the small juc. Next time I’ll ask to try on a 14 small juc to see the size. Now I’m wondering if I’m possibly a “14.5” and will have to opt for the larger size and cope with the twisting/spinning. A bit of a bummer…

Ideally I’d like for the JUC to sit properly, especially since I’ll be wearing it stand alone. Is this wishful thinking? I’m very curious to hear from others.

I was wondering the same. I don’t know my wrist measurement but my 16 love is a tad loose and the 15 doesn’t go over my wrist bone! So 16 it is for love. I can easily manually spin my love around. My SA calls me a 15.5..

This was the 15 regular JUC. Apparently they don’t make a 14 regular JUC? Only in the small juc. Next time I’ll ask to try on a 14 small juc to see the size. Now I’m wondering if I’m possibly a “14.5” and will have to opt for the larger size and cope with the twisting/spinning. A bit of a bummer…

Ideally I’d like for the JUC to sit properly, especially since I’ll be wearing it stand alone. Is this wishful thinking? I’m very curious to hear from others.
I have a regular JUC size 17 and it fits ok. I think the size is slightly too big for your liking. Lol. But it looks fine to me on the picture.

• Thanks

View attachment 5936915
in my opinion it is way to big on you. my SA told me it shouldn’t turn around…..

in my opinion it is way to big on you. my SA told me it shouldn’t turn around…..

I’m wondering if you’re right… but this is the smallest size they make in the regular juc :sad: The constant turning/spinning would really bother me, I prefer it to just “sit.” I will have to try the small juc in 14 to see the fit next time I’m at the boutique.

I’m wondering if you’re right… but this is the smallest size they make in the regular juc :sad: The constant turning/spinning would really bother me, I prefer it to just “sit.” I will have to try the small juc in 14 to see the fit next time I’m at the boutique.
so sorry for you; what a pity :sad:
it would bother me too, mine sits and it‘s not turnung around. hopefully you like the small juc - good luck!!

• Thanks
Been wanting the regular JUC bracelet since I was a teen (I’m 31 now… I blame my mom and her Cartier collection for my obsession lol) and finally got it last weekend! My husband surprised me with a spontaneous trip to our local boutique and I was so touched because he’s known how much I’ve wanted it (we’ve been together since high school) and it was just so thoughtful. I initially wanted the diamond one but both my SA and I decided that the plain one matched my overall style better lol. I feel like the regular JUC is such a great bracelet on its own but I’m hoping to eventually add the love or hermès cdc bracelet in the future.

Wanted to get some thoughts… I already have the cdc ring which I wear on my other hand with the hermès chaine d’ancre ring. If I got the cdc bracelet, would it be overkill since I’d have a JUC ring and bracelet and a CDC ring and bracelet?IMG_6914.jpegIMG_6901.jpegIMG_6282.jpeg

Been wanting the regular JUC bracelet since I was a teen (I’m 31 now… I blame my mom and her Cartier collection for my obsession lol) and finally got it last weekend! My husband surprised me with a spontaneous trip to our local boutique and I was so touched because he’s known how much I’ve wanted it (we’ve been together since high school) and it was just so thoughtful. I initially wanted the diamond one but both my SA and I decided that the plain one matched my overall style better lol. I feel like the regular JUC is such a great bracelet on its own but I’m hoping to eventually add the love or hermès cdc bracelet in the future.

Wanted to get some thoughts… I already have the cdc ring which I wear on my other hand with the hermès chaine d’ancre ring. If I got the cdc bracelet, would it be overkill since I’d have a JUC ring and bracelet and a CDC ring and bracelet?View attachment 5947733View attachment 5947734View attachment 5947736
Congratulations on your recent purchase. It looks fabulous! If you really like to add Hermes CDC bracelet, go for it. Life is too short, and we have to enjoy the “little” things. Lol. Maybe you should try it together and then decide.

Wanted to get some thoughts… I already have the cdc ring which I wear on my other hand with the hermès chaine d’ancre ring. If I got the cdc bracelet, would it be overkill since I’d have a JUC ring and bracelet and a CDC ring and bracelet?View attachment 5947733View attachment 5947734View attachment 5947736
I think the JUC looks great with the CDC bracelet. Congratulations on your new beauty!

Attachments

• IMG_0495.jpeg
    IMG_0495.jpeg
    139.6 KB · Views: 135
Reactions: hclubfan

Not overkill at all!! I also stack the juc and the cdc and have a matching clash ring. I thought it would be too matchy but i don’t think so! Maybe try the Kelly bracelet if you don’t want to match too much?