Dior Chat Thread

In my opinion, this is the most beautiful tote: lightweight, all leather, minimal hardware, adjustable handles, not too structured, overall feels very luxurious and soft. And the price point is okeish given this is all leather bag. When I saw it in the store, I felt it was that perfect bag I am looking for and bought it right the way. I intended to use as an everyday work bag (laptop, SLGs, sunglasses, water bottle, and a few small items). I loved this bag and did Rick many boxes for me, however, I returned it in the end, as some details did work for me. I am sure this is not a deal breaker for many but I just know myself and decided to return it in the end :sad:

Handles: I was planning to use as a shoulder bag (meaning the longer version of the handles) most of the times. So, I didn’t like where the “conversation mechanism” will end, it was right on top of my shoulder. Didn’t look smooth and flattering and was a little uncomfortable.

Closure mechanism, the one with clasp: one of the side strap wouldn’t go flat. There is no metal connector, so it just sticking out. Was annoying for OCDish me lol.

Measurements: the length and height are perfect. However, the depth was too much for me, too deep. I kept pushing it to make it flatter.

Base durability: if the bag will be used extensively and packed with sort of heavy items, I am not sure if the base is strong enough and will not sag in the long run. This probably not a big deal and I think the bag insert/organizer will help. Anyway, the bag itself does not have much organization, so some sort of insert will be needed regardless, I think.

I haven’t seen the medium one, so cannot really compare them. If NV is big for you then this might feel sort of bulky... Perhaps try it in person first if you can. Or go with the medium size if capacity works for you.
Sorry I guess I’m not helping you much here :smile: Good luck!!

Hi everyone, has anybody bought the dior puzzle before? I just saw that it was selling in my country, and I love Dior and I love doing puzzles, but just not sure if I should drop a few hundred on a single puzzle. If anyone has done it before, please let me know if you think it's worth it! TIA!

Last edited:
In my opinion, this is the most beautiful tote: lightweight, all leather, minimal hardware, adjustable handles, not too structured, overall feels very luxurious and soft. And the price point is okeish given this is all leather bag. When I saw it in the store, I felt it was that perfect bag I am looking for and bought it right the way. I intended to use as an everyday work bag (laptop, SLGs, sunglasses, water bottle, and a few small items). I loved this bag and did Rick many boxes for me, however, I returned it in the end, as some details did work for me. I am sure this is not a deal breaker for many but I just know myself and decided to return it in the end :sad:

Handles: I was planning to use as a shoulder bag (meaning the longer version of the handles) most of the times. So, I didn’t like where the “conversation mechanism” will end, it was right on top of my shoulder. Didn’t look smooth and flattering and was a little uncomfortable.

Closure mechanism, the one with clasp: one of the side strap wouldn’t go flat. There is no metal connector, so it just sticking out. Was annoying for OCDish me lol.

Measurements: the length and height are perfect. However, the depth was too much for me, too deep. I kept pushing it to make it flatter.

Base durability: if the bag will be used extensively and packed with sort of heavy items, I am not sure if the base is strong enough and will not sag in the long run. This probably not a big deal and I think the bag insert/organizer will help. Anyway, the bag itself does not have much organization, so some sort of insert will be needed regardless, I think.

I haven’t seen the medium one, so cannot really compare them. If NV is big for you then this might feel sort of bulky... Perhaps try it in person first if you can. Or go with the medium size if capacity works for you.
Sorry I guess I’m not helping you much here :smile: Good luck!!
Thanks for your detailed review! You've brought up a lot of good points and it's probably best if I try them out in person before buying.

Reactions: IrresistibleLuxe
I also really liked the medium I tried on yesterday. I have the 95.22 and this is soooo much lighter in comparison. I also like how I can wear it as a shoulder bag. I think a great every day tote. I didn’t buy it because the price was same in Hawaii but it’s definitely on my radar now.IMG_9008.jpeg
Hi, sorry I can’t create a new thread. Does any one have the Dior toujours bag? I’m trying to decide between a medium and large (would be a daily work bag). I don’t live near a Dior so can’t try on in person. Would appreciate any mod shots or insight. Thanks!

• Love
Reactions: Username099
Ooh what colour did you try on? And do you think you’ll get it?

I tried on the sand and it was so nice, also in medium. The handles could be fiddly but I think I’d probably just keep them on the longer length and that way it can be worn on the shoulder or on the crook of the arm.
The sand color ! Still thinking on it :smile:

I love this bag so much and have been contemplating between this or the Small D-Joy!! Does it hold much?
Yes it does for its size! I put cash and cards in the zipped area and internal card slots. Then a packet of tissue, LV key cles, car fob, lipstick and hand sanitizer. Still some wiggle room left. Another compact powder and pen would fit in too!

the small d joy is also small and would hold about the same except you could probably carry a compact wallet or slim card holder instead.

It seems to just be called the Top Handle bag on the website. On the tag, it says "Tote - New Line". Not sure if New Line is the actual name.
Hi! I'm new to the forum though I've been frequenting the purse blog for awhile. I've been waiting to see if you could authenticate a Dior saddle bag for me. I hope it's still posted. Anything else I should do? I'd love a reply. Thanks so much for considering!