Dior Chat Thread

I have a question for you more-experienced fine-jewelry people: My S.A. knows that I love Victoire de Castellane's designs, and I've bought some fine jewelry from her. She was telling me about a special fine-jewelry event that Dior is holding in my area and asked if I wanted to go. She said there would be a lot of high-jewelry pieces there I could look at. I said yes, thinking it was an exhibition, and I could go admire the designs. Maybe I was naive to think I could just go and look. Now I have an hour-long appt -- what have i gotten myself into? I'm not a high roller and don't want to waste anyone's time.

Hi! I'm new to the forum though I've been frequenting the purse blog for awhile. I've been waiting to see if you could authenticate a Dior saddle bag for me. I hope it's still posted. Anything else I should do? I'd love a reply. Thanks so much for considering!
Click here for authentication; read post 1 re how to format your request:
I have a question for you more-experienced fine-jewelry people: My S.A. knows that I love Victoire de Castellane's designs, and I've bought some fine jewelry from her. She was telling me about a special fine-jewelry event that Dior is holding in my area and asked if I wanted to go. She said there would be a lot of high-jewelry pieces there I could look at. I said yes, thinking it was an exhibition, and I could go admire the designs. Maybe I was naive to think I could just go and look. Now I have an hour-long appt -- what have i gotten myself into? I'm not a high roller and don't want to waste anyone's time.
There is no obligation. I’m sure your SA wanted share some beautiful things. I have been to some viewings. My SA knows I love beautiful jewelry but that I am more an Verdura person than Dior. Enjoy.

There is no obligation. I’m sure your SA wanted share some beautiful things. I have been to some viewings. My SA knows I love beautiful jewelry but that I am more an Verdura person than Dior. Enjoy.

Ooh, the Verdura I saw online is gorgeous. I'm not familiar with them -- will have to explore.
Thanks for your response. I'm really looking forward to the show and feel better knowing that it's a more relaxed environment than I'd expected.

I just purchased a lovely preloved Diorama, absolutely love it! But it bothers me that the seller did not provide the dust bag :sad: Any ideas where I can buy a Dior dust bag? ebay seems to offer not much... Thank you

Hello,
I hope this is the right place to post this question. I recently purchased a Dior Oui ring from their online boutique and it has the stamping only on the bottom inside of the ring. I saw some rings online one was from 2020 and there was also a sort of stamp as well on the exterior bottom of the ring. I was wondering if anyone knows if it's normal for the ring to only have the inside stamps now? thank you for any info.