Dior Chat Thread

Sorry if this has been asked before, but does anyone know the name of this bag please? Does anyone know when or if it has been released? Many thanks :smile:

View attachment 5853510

That is just identified as the Top Handle Bag in the current winter Buy Book. However, the ones in the winter buy book are different versions.

This exact version was released with the 2023 Fall collection shown in India earlier this year. However, the bag is shown with Winter 2023 RTW in your photo.

Unfortunately I don’t have the product number. However, here is a clearer picture from their reserve photos I had on hand. Since the 2022 collection has already passed, it may take an SA to hunt it down for you.

I don’t see any variations of this style available in the upcoming 23/24 Cruise collection.

The closest version would be the Dior Key bag if the black lambskin cannage Top Handle you like is not available. Otherwise, the ones in the 23 Winter collection are heavily embroidered or beaded and quite a bit more expensive.

Good luck!

IMG_3481.jpeg

Last edited:
That is just identified as the Top Handle Bag in the current winter Buy Book. However, the ones in the winter buy book are different versions.

This exact version was released with the 2023 Fall collection shown in India earlier this year. However, the bag is shown with Winter 2023 RTW in your photo.

Unfortunately I don’t have the product number. However, here is a clearer picture from their reserve photos I had on hand.

View attachment 5853516
Thank you so much for your response! I haven't seen this bag in the UK and whilst I was browsing the Dior website for the current season I found that image of the top handle. I'm hoping this version will be released later! *fingers crossed*

Thank you so much for your response! I haven't seen this bag in the UK and whilst I was browsing the Dior website for the current season I found that image of the top handle. I'm hoping this version will be released later! *fingers crossed*

I just updated my response. Check it out. It should have already been released a few months ago. We are already towards the end of the winter 2023 deliveries. Fall deliveries stopped a couple of months ago.

Reactions: Charmaine13
Yes. But I saw the cannage lambskin version in the store last month at Dior Saks. So if you are able to go to a Dior store, they’ll probably have some for you to look at and try.

I have yet to see this particular style in the cannage lambskin in the UK. I was just wondering whether it had a UK release as I know some styles are not released here. The first time I saw an image of that exact bag was the one I posted, so I'm quite surprised that it was already released.

Reactions: DoggieBags
Wanted to add that I have seen the more embellished versions of the top handle bag in the boutiques but not the cannage version.
Not very helpful sorry but maybe we aren’t getting it in the UK? Although if the UK website is showing it then I’d assume we would. It’s just that I noticed that we don’t seem to get as many variations and options as the US seem to, even in popular bags like the Lady Dior. I’m not sure why :sad:

Reactions: Charmaine13
Hi, sorry if someone already asked but had anyone tried Returning items in EU Dior boutiques instore? We normally have a legal no-reason return policy as a EU mandate as long as the item is intact but I have been told by my dior store that they do not do return and refund instore and only exchanges are possible. In my case, my item was defective and all the other options they had instock had the same issues so I requested to have a refund in my original payment option. They told me they can only give me store credits. :confused1:

Hi, sorry if someone already asked but had anyone tried Returning items in EU Dior boutiques instore? We normally have a legal no-reason return policy as a EU mandate as long as the item is intact but I have been told by my dior store that they do not do return and refund instore and only exchanges are possible. In my case, my item was defective and all the other options they had instock had the same issues so I requested to have a refund in my original payment option. They told me they can only give me store credits. :confused1:
Ive been told the same thing by Dior boutiques in the UK. It’s a really terrible policy. Only the online store does refunds. I believe the law doesn’t have to allow stores to accept refunds when the item is seen and purchased in person, but they do have to for distance sales ie online and over the phone.

• Sad
Reactions: Mushroomcloset