Show us your NON-Mulberry purchases!

Actually, I have three Bals: a Town, a City, and a First. I treat them with Beauty & Shine Protection and Beauty & Shine Moisturize from a U.S. company called Love My Bags. They have different products for different types of leathers, and this one is the one they recommend for Bal leather. It really does a good job of bringing out the shine of the leather without making it gloppy.

Oops, sorry missed this, thanks for the info. I don't think I can get that here in the UK, I can get apple brand but at extortionate prices compared to what it retails in the US

Lovely charm, :heart: looks great on your Bal, the pouch is also gorgeous. What colour is it?
I really love charms on bags but have never put them on my Balenciage, no idea why...................I'm off to put that right ;)
The pouch, according to the tag from the reseller, is called "Bubblegum." It doesn't exactly look like bubblegum to me, but then again I never know who comes up with the names of paint, nail polish, leather, and so on. :amuse:

Thanks also about the Ladurée charm; I just got it a couple of weeks ago. I've always wanted one, and this one was available in exactly the macaron colors I wanted. It came with a little purple furry pom-pom ball on it, but that was just too over-the-top :yucky: so I removed it.

I bought a lovely Chloe Marcie since I love the colour and have wanted one for ages, but decided to move her on because I really need a long strap :sad:
What a gorgeous color! I've heard great things about the Marcie. Such a shame you had to give it up.
How long did you have it? Were you able to return it to the store, or did you have to sell at a loss???

Thanks Elaine :smile: The colour is amazing - similar to Mulberry Oxblood IMO.

I've posted her for sale but won't be too sorry if she doesn't sell, as I don't want to take a huge loss... Maybe I'll learn to love her despite not having a long strap (I'm much too used to my Alexas!)

Thanks Elaine :smile: The colour is amazing - similar to Mulberry Oxblood IMO.

I've posted her for sale but won't be too sorry if she doesn't sell, as I don't want to take a huge loss... Maybe I'll learn to love her despite not having a long strap (I'm much too used to my Alexas!)
Good luck with your sale!
Or maybe you could replace the strap? I've done that on my Bal City and Bal First, since they have short straps. Now I use them all the time!

Reactions: mary79 and Louliu71
Good luck with your sale!
Or maybe you could replace the strap? I've done that on my Bal City and Bal First, since they have short straps. Now I use them all the time!
Great idea! Yes, I'll def get a long strap for her if I keep her :smile: Thanks. What strap do you use for your Bals? I have a part-time and also find the strap a bit short...