Show us your NON-Mulberry purchases!

What can you fit in it? Would you say it's close to blue?
I will take a pic tomorrow but I took her out this afternoon and inside was iPhone 6, a full size Josephine LV wallet, pack of tissues, house and car keys and a lipstick. It all fit fine but I had too much loose change in my purse and it made the bag heavy so will swap wallets tomorrow for something smaller. I like that the strap is adjustable, soft leather and made in Italy. It's a nice blue, not quite a true navy but dark blue, no purple or bright blue as 'indigo' would indicate. I'm eyeing up a different colour already.

I will take a pic tomorrow but I took her out this afternoon and inside was iPhone 6, a full size Josephine LV wallet, pack of tissues, house and car keys and a lipstick. It all fit fine but I had too much loose change in my purse and it made the bag heavy so will swap wallets tomorrow for something smaller. I like that the strap is adjustable, soft leather and made in Italy. It's a nice blue, not quite a true navy but dark blue, no purple or bright blue as 'indigo' would indicate. I'm eyeing up a different colour already.

Ta, I can almost smell her from here [emoji7] thanks for sharing

Yes it smells good, I was eyeing up the Pom Pom bal too , is yours mini?

It is, perfect size me and holds plenty. I am so pleased I got it, half regretted sending the rouge cerise back, but was just a little too red for me. Currently using it for work after seeing Elaine's post the other day. It was such a great deal too from fashionette and I think only MyTheresa currently stock it online. I love the GG hardware, and I love the tassels too on the regular hardware.

Reactions: ElainePG
It is, perfect size me and holds plenty. I am so pleased I got it, half regretted sending the rouge cerise back, but was just a little too red for me. Currently using it for work after seeing Elaine's post the other day. It was such a great deal too from fashionette and I think only MyTheresa currently stock it online. I love the GG hardware, and I love the tassels too on the regular hardware.
Never looked at fashionette, mytheresa have a fab selection of bal. Pleased you like it :smile:

A new little friend has come to live with me! Meet Miss BV Mini Flap Wallet in the most amazing color of China Red. :love: This is a seasonal color, my local boutique has only had it for a couple of weeks, and they expect to sell out of it soon since it's part of the new BV Cruise collection. So even though this is technically a birthday present, and my birthday isn't until December 25, I snapped it up! Now it's hiding in a drawer until the big day... if I can stand to wait! :panic: :panic: :panic:
BVwalletMed - 1.jpg

A new little friend has come to live with me! Meet Miss BV Mini Flap Wallet in the most amazing color of China Red. :love: This is a seasonal color, my local boutique has only had it for a couple of weeks, and they expect to sell out of it soon since it's part of the new BV Cruise collection. So even though this is technically a birthday present, and my birthday isn't until December 25, I snapped it up! Now it's hiding in a drawer until the big day... if I can stand to wait! :panic: :panic: :panic:
View attachment 3498631
Fsbulous wallet!! :tup:

View attachment 3498631

It's fab Ellen!!! Love love the color.. And the braided leather of course!
Carry it in good health :smile:

View attachment 3498631
Beautiful, the colour is amazing. Yes the bal is silver hardwear :smile: