Show us your NON-Mulberry purchases!

Fell in love with the Hudson Chloe on sight. Tried to talk myself out of it but just couldn't do it. It is the medium size in Sienna Red. The workmanship is beautiful, excellent leather, hand stitching on the front, suede interior, suede tassel, unusual metal holding the strap and a tied knot on the strap. It can't be worn cross body but that isn't a problem for me.

Attachments

• IMG_3703.JPG
    IMG_3703.JPG
    54.1 KB · Views: 143
Fell in love with the Hudson Chloe on sight. Tried to talk myself out of it but just couldn't do it. It is the medium size in Sienna Red. The workmanship is beautiful, excellent leather, hand stitching on the front, suede interior, suede tassel, unusual metal holding the strap and a tied knot on the strap. It can't be worn cross body but that isn't a problem for me.
Oh I do love this! I was eyeing them myself not that long ago, and had to tear myself away. Especially love that color.

Oh my! I want this in navy suede, but hadn't seen this colour before, it's amazing and so rich

Congrats

I would love a hobo, again discontinued and very rare

Leather is so smooshy
It's really a great bag, i discovered this style too late, so had to look for them in the secondary market, but they are true work-horses and soooo handy for daily errands!!! You can still find one in pretty close to "new" condition at a very reasonable price

I turned 40 a week ago, though most days I feel somewhere around 32, possibly because I refuse to "act my age." I don't know that I ever thought 40 was OLD, I just never really thought too much about what life would look like at that point. It looks pretty darn good, I have to say. But now, the birthday haul, as promised!

manu hakei combo sm.jpg
I love the unusual design of the Manu Atelier Pristine bag, but opted for the smaller one. It's just large enough to fit the essentials, and I'm a sucker for dark greens. The other bag is by Spanish brand Hakei, and I picked it up in Bilbao. They are known for their leather goods, and occupy the same space as Madewell here in the US in terms of design. It wasn't an expensive bag by any means, but I figure why not introduce folks to a brand they may not know. :smile:

skulls for everyone sm.jpg
I'm also attempting to be the type of person who wears scarves, so I figured I'd start with ... okay, not the gold standard (that's Hermes), but the gold(ish) standard of Alexander McQueen. Both were bought secondhand from reputable shops, I'm excited to start incorporating them into my wardrobe. Animal print is also new to me, so suggestions on how to wear them will be most appreciated.

I love this. I'm a Chloe fan too, love the colour the style everything, she's a beauty .

[emoji322]glad you didn't talk yourself out of her cause she's BEAUTIFUL!! [emoji173]️[emoji106]looks great on you!

Fabulous autumn colour!!! I :heart: the size, too! Great bag, enjoy!

What an absolute beauty Izzy! The colour, leather, detail, everything! Congrats and enjoy!

I turned 40 a week ago, though most days I feel somewhere around 32, possibly because I refuse to "act my age." I don't know that I ever thought 40 was OLD, I just never really thought too much about what life would look like at that point. It looks pretty darn good, I have to say. But now, the birthday haul, as promised!

View attachment 3493209
I love the unusual design of the Manu Atelier Pristine bag, but opted for the smaller one. It's just large enough to fit the essentials, and I'm a sucker for dark greens. The other bag is by Spanish brand Hakei, and I picked it up in Bilbao. They are known for their leather goods, and occupy the same space as Madewell here in the US in terms of design. It wasn't an expensive bag by any means, but I figure why not introduce folks to a brand they may not know. :smile:

View attachment 3493210
I'm also attempting to be the type of person who wears scarves, so I figured I'd start with ... okay, not the gold standard (that's Hermes), but the gold(ish) standard of Alexander McQueen. Both were bought secondhand from reputable shops, I'm excited to start incorporating them into my wardrobe. Animal print is also new to me, so suggestions on how to wear them will be most appreciated.
Congrats on your fab birthday haul, they're all gorgeous. With the animal print, I tend to wear fairly neutral colours to make the scarf the standout piece

Reactions: obscurity7
Izzy this is just gorgeous, :love: congratulations. I saw a woman with this size in a tan colour when I was shopping recently and couldn't take my eyes off it. She must have thought I was stalking her through the shop! Chloe is really going through a purple patch at the moment.