Show us your NON-Mulberry purchases!

Elaine they are great buys and don't realise you had a Bal, Im using my pompon and pouch today thanks to you [emoji7] bag had been testing since I got my Lily

What do you treat yours with? I haven't bought the Bal cream and so far have just used Lord Sheraton wipes and free sample of collonil aloe Vera cream?
Actually, I have three Bals: a Town, a City, and a First. I treat them with Beauty & Shine Protection and Beauty & Shine Moisturize from a U.S. company called Love My Bags. They have different products for different types of leathers, and this one is the one they recommend for Bal leather. It really does a good job of bringing out the shine of the leather without making it gloppy.

Fell in love with the Hudson Chloe on sight. Tried to talk myself out of it but just couldn't do it. It is the medium size in Sienna Red. The workmanship is beautiful, excellent leather, hand stitching on the front, suede interior, suede tassel, unusual metal holding the strap and a tied knot on the strap. It can't be worn cross body but that isn't a problem for me.
Wow, Izzy, that bag is simply beautiful! Even prettier in your model shot than it is in the on line photo. I'm sure you're going to get a lot of use out of it this fall and winter; it's such a pretty color. Wear it in the very best of health! :heart::heart::heart:

I turned 40 a week ago, though most days I feel somewhere around 32, possibly because I refuse to "act my age." I don't know that I ever thought 40 was OLD, I just never really thought too much about what life would look like at that point. It looks pretty darn good, I have to say. But now, the birthday haul, as promised!

View attachment 3493209
I love the unusual design of the Manu Atelier Pristine bag, but opted for the smaller one. It's just large enough to fit the essentials, and I'm a sucker for dark greens. The other bag is by Spanish brand Hakei, and I picked it up in Bilbao. They are known for their leather goods, and occupy the same space as Madewell here in the US in terms of design. It wasn't an expensive bag by any means, but I figure why not introduce folks to a brand they may not know. :smile:

View attachment 3493210
I'm also attempting to be the type of person who wears scarves, so I figured I'd start with ... okay, not the gold standard (that's Hermes), but the gold(ish) standard of Alexander McQueen. Both were bought secondhand from reputable shops, I'm excited to start incorporating them into my wardrobe. Animal print is also new to me, so suggestions on how to wear them will be most appreciated.
Happy birthday, obscurity, and congratulations on your four beautiful presents! They are all just gorgeous... very sharp-looking and sophisticated.
Here's to turning 40, which is the new 30, so you're still just a kid! :lol:

Oh yeah woman!! [emoji173]️both but I think you know I'm also a big Bal gal... is your pouch Cassis color? Monitor colors are always tricky .. CONGRATS!!
I got it pre-loved from Yoogi's, so I'm not sure. It's lighter than Cassis, though. Sort of a dusty rose pink. Pretty, though.

I only saw it because they sent out an e-blast featuring pink things for breast cancer awareness month. This particular item was a terrific bargain because the corners were a bit dark. I used my leather cleaner on them and they perked right up, so I'm doing a happy dance! :happydance:

Two itty-bitty goodies: a Ladurée charm, and a little Balenciaca pouch. Sometimes small things are enough to bring a smile! :amuse:

Love the pouch and the charm. Last year I came very close buying the exact same charm. Love the colours. [emoji4]

Was bestowed with NZ greenstone necklace, Koru design (fern frond growth). In woven flax pouch.
Very special.
View attachment 3492645
(PS--congrats on all the lovely items you're sharing here, ladies! Wow.:love:)

So so special! [emoji173]️

Fell in love with the Hudson Chloe on sight. Tried to talk myself out of it but just couldn't do it. It is the medium size in Sienna Red. The workmanship is beautiful, excellent leather, hand stitching on the front, suede interior, suede tassel, unusual metal holding the strap and a tied knot on the strap. It can't be worn cross body but that isn't a problem for me.

Stunner alarm! [emoji3] That bag is so gorgeous!
I love Chloe bags in general, admittedely they are secretly taking over the space in my heart that was once hold by Mulb. The Hudson is one of my favorites. I have never see. It irl so my question: is it heavy?
Enjoy that bag, Izzy.

I turned 40 a week ago, though most days I feel somewhere around 32, possibly because I refuse to "act my age." I don't know that I ever thought 40 was OLD, I just never really thought too much about what life would look like at that point. It looks pretty darn good, I have to say. But now, the birthday haul, as promised!

View attachment 3493209
I love the unusual design of the Manu Atelier Pristine bag, but opted for the smaller one. It's just large enough to fit the essentials, and I'm a sucker for dark greens. The other bag is by Spanish brand Hakei, and I picked it up in Bilbao. They are known for their leather goods, and occupy the same space as Madewell here in the US in terms of design. It wasn't an expensive bag by any means, but I figure why not introduce folks to a brand they may not know. :smile:

View attachment 3493210
I'm also attempting to be the type of person who wears scarves, so I figured I'd start with ... okay, not the gold standard (that's Hermes), but the gold(ish) standard of Alexander McQueen. Both were bought secondhand from reputable shops, I'm excited to start incorporating them into my wardrobe. Animal print is also new to me, so suggestions on how to wear them will be most appreciated.

Congrats for your birthday and your haul. It's amazing - as are your pics. They make me drool. [emoji4]

View attachment 3493209

View attachment 3493210
YAY YOU BIRTHDAY GIRL!! Happy belated & so glad to hear you embrace it in saying it looks pretty darn good!! Wishing you tons of love, health & happiness in this super exciting decade of your life! The 40's rule (imho):smile::flowers: Oh, & your 2 bags are lovely....so unique & chic.

Reactions: obscurity7

View attachment 3493209

View attachment 3493210

Loving the dark green, and a girl can never have too many scarves!!

Reactions: obscurity7