The Finer Things - New site

Has anyone had any experience with part exchanging to finer things? I've got a couple bags I'm selling and have my eye on a petrol bays! :love: I've emailed Hannah but I'm being impatient and wondered if anyone has part exchanged? Thanks!

Has anyone had any experience with part exchanging to finer things? I've got a couple bags I'm selling and have my eye on a petrol bays! :love: I've emailed Hannah but I'm being impatient and wondered if anyone has part exchanged? Thanks!

I've tried numerous times (about 15-20
In total over the last year or so) to get hold of her and no reply. I did eventually contact her via Facebook, to which she replied, and I wanted to proceed, but then, nothing at all. I would try Shian at NPN, much, much easier to deal with.

I've tried numerous times (about 15-20
In total over the last year or so) to get hold of her and no reply. I did eventually contact her via Facebook, to which she replied, and I wanted to proceed, but then, nothing at all. I would try Shian at NPN, much, much easier to deal with.

Oh no! That's terrible! I've emailed a bunch of other resell sites as well. I have bit the bullet and made a purchase from finer things so hopefully I will get a reply. There's a phone number on the site as well so I'll call tomorrow if I don't get a reply by end of day.

I'll try NPN when the shop reopens in September if I don't hear back from the others.

Thank for replying! [emoji3]

Oh no! That's terrible! I've emailed a bunch of other resell sites as well. I have bit the bullet and made a purchase from finer things so hopefully I will get a reply. There's a phone number on the site as well so I'll call tomorrow if I don't get a reply by end of day.

I'll try NPN when the shop reopens in September if I don't hear back from the others.

Have you tried Labels Most Wanted?

I'd use Shian at NPN she calls immediately and is just lovely to deal with. :biggrin:

I've seen the small grain black and nickel bayswaters have suede lining at the moment, feel a potential sofa fall coming on if I don't stop looking at them in the shop....:drool::drool::drool: