Beyoncé & Jay Z

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL! i also heard mariah likes to have her can of soda held and straw while she drinks it. :lol:

Yep
imagesej.jpg

I can't e'en hate on mariah. I see so much of myself in her. Imagine having someone on hand to hold my bag of starbursts, find whatever flavor I desire, and unwrap them for me. If I had Mimi money, I'd be lazy as hayle.

Maybe celebrity life is different, but regular folks I know are not carrying children who are 12+ mos in a carrier. WTF? They obviously don't want her seen, but that ish is borderline ridiculous, IMO.

This! Most folks I know have upgraded to a convertible seat by 13 months (the kind that stays in the car). And honestly, what's the point of hiding her face from us peasants? Is it for more attention?

If the baby + the seat is so heavy, take the baby out and carry her. You don't *have* to carry the baby IN the seat. We used ours for about 2 months and then I was like, "to hell with this" and got the convertible. Next time we'll skip the infant seat all together. I found it to be completely pointless. But, I like to hold my baby.

I like Bey's new hair though.

Even the Beyhive knows that Jay is ugly. His looks aren't a part of his charm. It's the swagger...and the yachts, private jets, diamonds, and art. I don't think Beyonce would be hosting fundraisers for presidents if it weren't for him. Yeah, she would be rich, but she wouldn't be living this lifestyle. She didn't upgrade him, he upgraded her country ***.

Bring on the Beyhive.:graucho::graucho:

He made her queen.

Agree.

I also once saw a clip of Mariah and Nick arriving to a hotel in Paris and the babies were in a different car. She and Nick stroll into the hotel and 1 min later the nanny arrives with the babies. This is not the first time I have seen her get into a different car than the twins. I can't even fathom not being in the same car as my children.

I'd worry about something happening to them and me not dying with them! May be weird, but if my babies go out -- take me too.
And on a less dramatic note, what if they needed me? I'd want to be readily available.

Status
Not open for further replies.