Beyoncé & Jay Z

Status
Not open for further replies.
The wild child strikes again! Amanda Bynes brands Jay-Z 'ugly face' on Twitter... then deletes the message

She never fails to raise eyebrows due to her eccentric behaviour.

And wild child Amanda Bynes was at it again after she branded Jay-Z 'ugly face' on her Twitter page.

It was not long before the message was deleted, which suggests she either had second thoughts or her account was hacked.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...e-Twitter--deletes-message.html#axzz2KJwHIFrt

as my mother would say "she gone come up missing doing mess like that!":graucho:

The man has swag for days and is very charming.

ITA!! he is just so smooth. and bey ain't stupid - he is loaded!!!! anyone that says that was NOT part of the attraction is just fooling themselves.

JLo used to do it too. IIRC different car and everything from babies.

Actually, I was going to say, JLo is the only one that I have seen who did carry her own babies out the car (at least one). When they were babies, she always carried one and Marc had the other. Now as they have gotten older, it's always a body guard carrying them out of cars and planes.

No, I remember people making a fuss.

http://forum.purseblog.com/celebrity-news-and-gossip/jennifer-lopez-308433-372.html#post23458892

http://forum.purseblog.com/celebrity-news-and-gossip/jennifer-lopez-308433-219.html#post19434596

I don't even know why I'm bothering commenting in this thread since I don't see it as too big a deal a bodyguard carries the car seat. Different cars? That's weird IMO. But if someone is more ready to be confronted it's a bodyguard.

I did say, when they were babies she carried them, but when they got older she didn't lol

Actually, I was going to say, JLo is the only one that I have seen who did carry her own babies out the car (at least one). When they were babies, she always carried one and Marc had the other. Now as they have gotten older, it's always a body guard carrying them out of cars and planes.

Toddler's are heavy. Why strain yourself when the paparazzi pictures aren't going to sell away because everyone loves pictures of cute little babies.

I must be the only one who finds JayZ to be very good looking, but not in the Brad Pitt / George Clooney kind of way. But there is something about him that I find very good looking

I think he's attractive too. It's his swagger. He carries himself very well, and comes off as attractive even if technically physically he isn't.

It's probably better that the bodyguard carries the baby than anyone else. That's his job, protect the baby. It would be kind of weird if they got in different cars though.

Is anyone going to see her in concert?

I plan on it, however, I don't think I want to spent $270 or $170 on tickets so ... I'm contemplating just getting the cheaper ticket, farther up. I'd rather save the difference but still go.

Is anyone else in the same boat? I clearly haven't bought the tickets yet but ... I'm trying to decide asap! :smile:

Maybe celebrity life is different, but regular folks I know are not carrying children who are 12+ mos in a carrier. WTF? They obviously don't want her seen, but that ish is borderline ridiculous, IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.