Beyoncé & Jay Z

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe celebrity life is different, but regular folks I know are not carrying children who are 12+ mos in a carrier. WTF? They obviously don't want her seen, but that ish is borderline ridiculous, IMO.

ITA!!! i know my boys at 12+ were too dang heavy to be carried in a carrier. this is all apart of their "special effects" - we have a baby and you can't see her!;) makes the paps hound them even more which keeps people talking.

if mariah ever goes bankrupt she will be officially disabled she won't be able to walk or quench her own thirst. SMH lol

i can see it.
that is what nick is for!:graucho: he would have to give up his other jobs because we all know MiMi is 24/7!

I can't e'en hate on mariah. I see so much of myself in her. Imagine having someone on hand to hold my bag of starbursts, find whatever flavor I desire, and unwrap them for me. If I had Mimi money, I'd be lazy as hayle.

:roflmfao::roflmfao:

I'd worry about something happening to them and me not dying with them! May be weird, but if my babies go out -- take me too.
And on a less dramatic note, what if they needed me? I'd want to be readily available.
I felt the exact same way! Separate car? No way!

I wonder if people who have lots of nannies and body guards and hired help ever bond with their babies, the way normal people do...
ITA!!! i know my boys at 12+ were too dang heavy to be carried in a carrier. this is all apart of their "special effects" - we have a baby and you can't see her!;) makes the paps hound them even more which keeps people talking.
That's right! I didn't realize, but that's exactly what they're doing!

Maybe celebrity life is different, but regular folks I know are not carrying children who are 12+ mos in a carrier. WTF? They obviously don't want her seen, but that ish is borderline ridiculous, IMO.

*blush* i just switched my 15 mo to a convertible after it became ridiculously heavy to tote the carrier seat around.

Status
Not open for further replies.