Beyoncé & Jay Z

Status
Not open for further replies.
Blue looks like Julez as far as I can see. Ms Tina won. :P

i love how it looks as she is trying to peek out of that carrier and see what is going on. she ain't gonna like being covered all up too much longer! she is going to bust out from under those things. i wonder if they will then go the michael jackson route - mask!:shucks:

i love how it looks as she is trying to peek out of that carrier and see what is going on. she ain't gonna like being covered all up too much longer! she is going to bust out from under those things. i wonder if they will then go the michael jackson route - mask!:shucks:

Version one of the Orbit stroller seat has a hood that is deep enough to cover a babies face & may have a paparazzi shield. Not sure about the second generation seat

The wild child strikes again! Amanda Bynes brands Jay-Z 'ugly face' on Twitter... then deletes the message

She never fails to raise eyebrows due to her eccentric behaviour.

And wild child Amanda Bynes was at it again after she branded Jay-Z 'ugly face' on her Twitter page.

It was not long before the message was deleted, which suggests she either had second thoughts or her account was hacked.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...e-Twitter--deletes-message.html#axzz2KJwHIFrt

The wild child strikes again! Amanda Bynes brands Jay-Z 'ugly face' on Twitter... then deletes the message

She never fails to raise eyebrows due to her eccentric behaviour.

And wild child Amanda Bynes was at it again after she branded Jay-Z 'ugly face' on her Twitter page.

It was not long before the message was deleted, which suggests she either had second thoughts or her account was hacked.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...e-Twitter--deletes-message.html#axzz2KJwHIFrt

Wait...she tweeted this AT him? Wow. Beyhive coming for that a*s whoooo

Wait...she tweeted this AT him? Wow. Beyhive coming for that a*s whoooo

Even the Beyhive knows that Jay is ugly. His looks aren't a part of his charm. It's the swagger...and the yachts, private jets, diamonds, and art. I don't think Beyonce would be hosting fundraisers for presidents if it weren't for him. Yeah, she would be rich, but she wouldn't be living this lifestyle. She didn't upgrade him, he upgraded her country ***.

Bring on the Beyhive.:graucho::graucho:

Even the Beyhive knows that Jay is ugly. His looks aren't a part of his charm. It's the swagger...and the yachts, private jets, diamonds, and art. I don't think Beyonce would be hosting fundraisers for presidents if it weren't for him. Yeah, she would be rich, but she wouldn't be living this lifestyle. She didn't upgrade him, he upgraded her country ***.

The man has swag for days and is very charming.

I think that is kinda lame their bg is carrying the baby while these two strut to the car. It isn't a big deal of course. Just saying.

Agree.

I also once saw a clip of Mariah and Nick arriving to a hotel in Paris and the babies were in a different car. She and Nick stroll into the hotel and 1 min later the nanny arrives with the babies. This is not the first time I have seen her get into a different car than the twins. I can't even fathom not being in the same car as my children.

The man has swag for days and is very charming.

True, true! He definitely isn't the most attractive guy but he's gotten better looking over the years. Carries himself well too.

I was just kind of surprised AB called him out like that so directly. Celebs subtweeting, sure. But she was straight up like, YOU UGLY *attaches photo* :lol:

She's not really a celeb anymore at this point anyway sooo

Status
Not open for further replies.