Any Diane von Furstenberg Fans?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I did! I got the Linda sweater wrap dress in blue ... anyone own this already? I wasn't sure about the S, M, L sizing. I bought a small & medium; hopefully you gals can help be choose which one to keep & which to return!

I ordered the Linda in blue and red. The red is a fabulous color! But the dress just doesn't look that great on me, it clings in the wrong places - mostly the shoulders - and makes my upper body look porky. :crybaby: Needless to say, those are returns.

Thank you everyone for the nice thoughts, received a shipping confirmation so can't wait!!! Have wanted a pink blouse for a while and was undecided on the Acquilina pink blouse and the Cahill; I purchased the the Acquilina last year in a peachy/apricot which is nice & I love the neckline detail but the sleeves are totally annoying (too voluminous, lol I remember they draped in my food while eating!).....I hope the Cahill will be perfect, and have read some positive comments here about it!

Yesterday I wore the Donovan shorts in Pop Meadow Brown that I got at the NM LC sale. I took a pic with YSL that I also got at the sale that Mellva wanted to see but wore them with my New Simples.

Attachments

• 003.JPG
    003.JPG
    226.3 KB · Views: 513
  • 006.JPG
    006.JPG
    117.9 KB · Views: 508
  • 013.JPG
    013.JPG
    186.9 KB · Views: 516
Yep, I ordered the Jeanne in Dash Weave :graucho:

I also ordered the Jeanne in Stone Buds Magenta from Bloomies and got it this week - I love it! :sunshine:

My Julian Swirl Orchid arrived, too. It's colorful and such a happy dress but I just so much prefer the cut of the Jeanne so I'm contemplating returning it :shucks:

Pics!!!

Yesterday I wore the Donovan shorts in Pop Meadow Brown that I got at the NM LC sale. I took a pic with YSL that I also got at the sale that Mellva wanted to see but wore them with my New Simples.

You look fab!

Some recent acquisitions:

Jeanne wrap in Stone Buds Magenta. The material of this is a bit thinner than normal, but I always wear a slip underneath a dress so not an issue for me, but be forewarned in case you've been considering this one.

IMG_0245.jpg

Julian wrap in Slice Black

IMG_0244.jpg

Julian wrap in Orchid Swirl. I think I'm going to return this one. I really like the print, but as I said earlier, I prefer the Jeanne, the neckline is more flattering to my upper body area and it stays closed better. I'm keeping the Slice Black Julian, though.

IMG_0246.jpg

Pics!!!

You look fab!
Thanks Sammi.
You look great! :biggrin:
Thank you Bayside.

Jeanne wrap in Stone Buds Magenta. The material of this is a bit thinner than normal, but I always wear a slip underneath a dress so not an issue for me, but be forewarned in case you've been considering this one.

IMG_0245.jpg

IMG_0244.jpg

Julian wrap in Orchid Swirl. I think I'm going to return this one. I really like the print, but as I said earlier, I prefer the Jeanne, the neckline is more flattering to my upper body area and it stays closed better. I'm keeping the Slice Black Julian, though.

IMG_0246.jpg
I love them all but my favorite is the swirl.

Hi ladies,

I live about 20 minutes from Woodbury and I can't believe I never stopped at the DVF outlet until today. Below is what I purchased and all were below $100 except one. They had an add'l 30% off 3 items promotion.

ef856e75e90777b5d7258ce685ba869d.jpg

IMG_0245.jpg

IMG_0244.jpg

IMG_0246.jpg
They look great!! I love the orchid swirl!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.