Any Diane von Furstenberg Fans?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well then Happy Birthday early :P.

Thanks Sammi.

Can't wait to see what you got. I think the wrap dresses are great worn casually in the Fall/Winter with tights and boots. Not so dressy as heels and you still feel chic with looking overdone.

I will. The boots are really unique looking totally love them and the YSL really are comfortable and pretty.

I can't wait to see them. I found a DVF Wonderwoman wrap on ebay, but it's size 2. Can you wear size 2 or do you want size 4? I'm still on the look out for you. :smile:

I can't wait to see them. I found a DVF Wonderwoman wrap on ebay, but it's size 2. Can you wear size 2 or do you want size 4? I'm still on the look out for you. :smile:
A 2 is just too small. I don't know about sizing on the older wraps but I have tried a 2 in the newer wraps and there just wasn't enough coverage. Thank you for keeping an eye out for me Mellva that is so sweet of you.

Hi ladies! Hope everyone is well!

I only have two DVF wrap dresses that i have purchased at Nordstrom. I am thinking of venturing onto Ebay, but I am concerned about the resellers. Thank you Mellva for the warning about the resellers - I had those dresses on my Watch List!!

Can anyone tell me if this is an authentic dress?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/NWT-DIANE-V...s=63&clkid=1551822256447258674#ht_2407wt_1378

Your help is much appreciated!!!

Congrats on you two new DVF dresses from Nordstroms. You need to post pics. As you can see from all of the posts that seller is the biggest liar. She also states she will never accept returns or refunds and this is in bold in her auctions. I have never seen so many demands and rules to bid on a sellers auction. So if you win this dress and it's not as described your out of luck she will not let you return it. She bought that dress used for $45.00. You can find that same dress brand new with tags on ebay by some honest sellers. 3662marina is the best. Meg, Butterfly, and I have bought from this wonderful and honest seller.

Last edited:
A 2 is just too small. I don't know about sizing on the older wraps but I have tried a 2 in the newer wraps and there just wasn't enough coverage. Thank you for keeping an eye out for me Mellva that is so sweet of you.

Your welcome Meg. I have never tried this style on either, so you are smart to go for a bigger size. I will keep my eye out for you!!!:smile:

Congrats on you two new DVF dresses from Nordstroms. You need to post pics. As you can see from all of the posts that seller is the biggest liar. She also states she will never accept returns or refunds and this is in bold in her auctions. I have never seen so many demands and rules to bid on a sellers auction. So if you win this dress and it's not as described your out of luck she will not let you return it. She bought that dress used for $45.00. You can find that same dress brand new with tags on ebay by some honest sellers. 3662marina is the best. Meg, Butterfly, and I have bought from this wonderful and honest seller.

Thank you so much for the information!! Ebay scares me! LOL!!! I will definitely look into other sellers and will check out 3662marina! Have a great day!

I did!! :graucho:

New Cahill Blouse in Rosette! I had been looking at it for a while so 30% off made it a bit easier.......hope the color will be ok, it looks very pale on the DVF site but have seen it more pink on others......

I also had the New Julian in Lily Munch in my cart - but took it out at the very last minute as I've already purchased a few other things this week from the Shopbop sale :rolleyes: was feeling a bit guilty as have purchased 3 DVF wraps over the past few months which are still in the closet unworn.....I don't work in an office/business environment so find it sometimes a bit difficult to incorporate the wraps into a casual lifestyle - but I still adore them!

Congrats on your new purchases! I love the rosette color, it's the perfect light pink.

I can't wait to see all your new goodies!

Thank you so much for the information!! Ebay scares me! LOL!!! I will definitely look into other sellers and will check out 3662marina! Have a great day!

Your welcome. You do have to do research on ebay before you buy. There are some wonderful sellers on both ebay and Bonz. Just post the links on here and everyone can let you know if their authentic or honest sellers. Good luck!!!:smile:

Princess Pink: I cannot wait to see your new blouse! I got the Margaux dress. I'd been pining for it for quite some time now.

Meg: You bought nothing?! :faint: LOL

mellva: What dresses do you have your eye on? :graucho:

Duke, I love the Jeanne in Wings Medium Teal and the Jeanne in Chains Grey!!! Inspiredgem looks beautiful in the Chain Greys. I wish they were included in the sale.

Status
Not open for further replies.