Any Diane von Furstenberg Fans?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did anyone buy anything from the Surprise Sale on DVF.com? :shrugs:

Not me, I know shocking :lol:. I went to the NM last call shoe sale yesterday and spent a lot more than I had planned on spending. Did get a DVF blouse, dress and pair of shorts along with 2 pairs of MB 1 pair of YSL Tribute sandals, 1 pair of Prada booties and a pair of Givenchy boots. The limited inventory of CL was wiped out in about 10 seconds. That was ok though since the prices weren't that great on the CL. The DVF was 50% off the reduced price.

Did anyone buy anything from the Surprise Sale on DVF.com? :shrugs:

I did!! :graucho:

New Cahill Blouse in Rosette! I had been looking at it for a while so 30% off made it a bit easier.......hope the color will be ok, it looks very pale on the DVF site but have seen it more pink on others......

I also had the New Julian in Lily Munch in my cart - but took it out at the very last minute as I've already purchased a few other things this week from the Shopbop sale :rolleyes: was feeling a bit guilty as have purchased 3 DVF wraps over the past few months which are still in the closet unworn.....I don't work in an office/business environment so find it sometimes a bit difficult to incorporate the wraps into a casual lifestyle - but I still adore them!

Last edited:
OMG this reseller is at the lies again. She bought this used DVF Jeanne which was clearly marked that it had two stains, but this reseller never mentions this in her listing.

Here's the listing of this used dress she bought.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...IBUMCtoZ6k7aJuNii3YEA%3D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc

Here's this same dress she lied about and sold for $198 and it's used!!!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...IBUMCtoZ6k7aJuNii3YEA%3D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc

Love how this reseller never mentions the two stains.

There are some wonderful sellers on ebay that are selling this same dress for only $224 brand new with tags!!! Not used with stains for $198!!!

She's also lying about this DVF dress she bought used that the original seller clearly states there is a stain.

Here's the same dress she is reselling, but no mention of the stain!!! http://www.ebay.com/itm/DIANE-VON-F...4849?pt=US_CSA_WC_Dresses&hash=item4607206761
Geez, how hard is it to be honest to your buyers!!!

Last edited:
Not me, I know shocking :lol:. I went to the NM last call shoe sale yesterday and spent a lot more than I had planned on spending. Did get a DVF blouse, dress and pair of shorts along with 2 pairs of MB 1 pair of YSL Tribute sandals, 1 pair of Prada booties and a pair of Givenchy boots. The limited inventory of CL was wiped out in about 10 seconds. That was ok though since the prices weren't that great on the CL. The DVF was 50% off the reduced price.

Meg, you need to post modeling pics of your YSL sandals and boots!!!

Thanks Meg-but its sunday-the 26th , I think my kids are getting me a Kindle Fire-Ive hinted a few times:ty::giggles: Of course Ill be wearing DVF that day!
Well then Happy Birthday early :P.
This is really pretty Meg!
Thanks Sammi.
I did!! :graucho:

New Cahill Blouse in Rosette! I had been looking at it for a while so 30% off made it a bit easier.......hope the color will be ok, it looks very pale on the DVF site but have seen it more pink on others......

I also had the New Julian in Lily Munch in my cart - but took it out at the very last minute as I've already purchased a few other things this week from the Shopbop sale :rolleyes: was feeling a bit guilty as have purchased 3 DVF wraps over the past few months which are still in the closet unworn.....I don't work in an office/business environment so find it sometimes a bit difficult to incorporate the wraps into a casual lifestyle - but I still adore them!
Can't wait to see what you got. I think the wrap dresses are great worn casually in the Fall/Winter with tights and boots. Not so dressy as heels and you still feel chic with looking overdone.
Meg, you need to post modeling pics of your YSL sandals and boots!!!
I will. The boots are really unique looking totally love them and the YSL really are comfortable and pretty.

Status
Not open for further replies.