Any Diane von Furstenberg Fans?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I've been kinda MIA since I was in Florida the whole week last week. I did visit the DVF boutique at Bal Harbour shops and tried on the Reina in the small leaves print. I think I can wait for that one to go on sale.

On the other hand, I just ordered the Reina in pink swirl from bloomies since I had a 25% off coupon plus a 10% off also! It should arrive some time next month and I can't wait!
  2. Welcome back Sammi, we missed you. I can't wait to see your Reina!
  3. This pic of the Chains wrap dress just pushed me over the edge. I just ordered it in red as well as the locked heart tweed ice New Jeanne. I finally used my 15% off from DVF. Normally I would wait but I don't see these going on sale any time soon and my size sells out quickly. At least that is what I am telling myself for justifying not waiting:p.
  4. Agreed :biggrin:. Can I add some studded shoes :p?
  5. Love them all!! They look great!
  6. Fabulous phiphi!!
  7. You look great love it all
  8. Gorgeous Phiphi! i love it on you-and Dukeprincess as well!!
  9. Thank you rockgirl!
    Thanks Meg!
    Thanks phiphi! I pre-ordered the Bowman dress from Saks - just hoping it is the longer length as shown in the video.
    This dress looks amazing on you! Love the CL's too!
    Thank you sammi!
    Welcome back! I can't wait to see the pink swirl Renia on you - you always look fabulous in pink!
    Yay meg! Red is a great color on you - I can't wait to see some pics!
    Thank you!
  10. Totally fine not to wait! I allow myself to do this for a few special pieces that will get a lot of wear!
  11. I wasn't into the chains until I saw THIS! You sold it, lady!! Amazing!
  12. Love it!

I have the Slice print in the Julian wrap - there's just something about this print that I'm drawn to it :p
  13. Thank you :biggrin:. I wasn't sure about the chains either but what is the worst that can happen that it goes back?
  14. It is still hot here so yesterday I pulled out my Akari dress. I am just now back in training heels, working my way up to their big sisters. It wouldn't be my first choice in footwear for this dress but I was able to wear them comfortably for at least 5 hours.
  15. Meg, you look beautiful!!! I love the blue on you. :smile: I hope your careful on your heels.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.