Any Diane von Furstenberg Fans?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Uh oh, DVF tends to run a little small in the shoulders / upper arms on me ... Guess I'll see soon! I just loved the idea of a wrap sweater dress. It just sounds like the coziest thing, next to a Snuggie. ;)
I totally love her sweater dresses. I have a few and probably will get a few more this season. They are cozy. This is one of my favorites.

Attachments

• 017.JPG
    017.JPG
    167.4 KB · Views: 454
Very flattering! :smile:
Thanks Bayside, this is one of my favorite prints. I found it on ebay last year. Oh and I just got my DVF New Jeanne dresses a few minutes ago. I love them both. I got the Locked Heart Tweed Ice and the Chains Deep Red. I wasn't sure about either but they are both great. The color of the red is so pretty and the Locked heart is just a cool print and the colors are really nice.

Yesterday I wore the Donovan shorts in Pop Meadow Brown that I got at the NM LC sale. I took a pic with YSL that I also got at the sale that Mellva wanted to see but wore them with my New Simples.
I love this! So stylish and you look cool and comfy too!
Some recent acquisitions:

Jeanne wrap in Stone Buds Magenta. The material of this is a bit thinner than normal, but I always wear a slip underneath a dress so not an issue for me, but be forewarned in case you've been considering this one.

IMG_0245.jpg

Julian wrap in Slice Black

IMG_0244.jpg

Julian wrap in Orchid Swirl. I think I'm going to return this one. I really like the print, but as I said earlier, I prefer the Jeanne, the neckline is more flattering to my upper body area and it stays closed better. I'm keeping the Slice Black Julian, though.

IMG_0246.jpg
Beautiful! I think you look great in all of them!
Hi ladies,

I live about 20 minutes from Woodbury and I can't believe I never stopped at the DVF outlet until today. Below is what I purchased and all were below $100 except one. They had an add'l 30% off 3 items promotion.

ef856e75e90777b5d7258ce685ba869d.jpg
Wow, you got some amazing deals!
My newest DVF purchase...great deal and I love, love, love the colors!!!

DvF.jpg

Mod pics to come soon!!!
Sp pretty - I can't wait to see pics!
I totally love her sweater dresses. I have a few and probably will get a few more this season. They are cozy. This is one of my favorites.
Oooh, I love this!

Thanks Bayside, this is one of my favorite prints. I found it on ebay last year. Oh and I just got my DVF New Jeanne dresses a few minutes ago. I love them both. I got the Locked Heart Tweed Ice and the Chains Deep Red. I wasn't sure about either but they are both great. The color of the red is so pretty and the Locked heart is just a cool print and the colors are really nice.

Please post some pics when you can! I've been dying to see both those prints on someone!

I really love the slice print. Keep!

Wow, you racked up! Congratulations!

Gorgeous dress. I almost bought this myself a few seasons ago. Can't wait to see it on you. :biggrin:

Oooh, I love this!
Thanks, tomorrow is supposed to be a little cooler so it will be the dress of the day for me!!!

Oooh, I love this!

Please post some pics when you can! I've been dying to see both those prints on someone!
Thanks ladies you are all really kind. Inspired I will try and post pics this week.

Status
Not open for further replies.