Zucca Spy handles

ilovemylilo

Keep on dreamin ...
O.G.
Aug 6, 2006
I had just received my first-ever Spy in Zucca and I have a question regarding its handles. One of the handle (front handle if you may) is cracking. Is that normal?

Just the zuccas were cracking.Fendi NOW has redone all the NEW Zuccas with new handles..So only buy a current model as the older ones are DEFECTIVE...The Fendi SA said they are slightly darker IRL than the older handles

I have the Zucca spy and have no problems with the handles but I wouldn't use mine everyday, however my sister has the black spy and her handles are ruined and the area were the handles join the bag is ripping.
We went into Fendi last week to complain because she only bought the bag in May and they agreed to take it back and repair it. You should definitely do the same especially since these bags are so expensive.

I have the Zucca spy and have no problems with the handles but I wouldn't use mine everyday, however my sister has the black spy and her handles are ruined and the area were the handles join the bag is ripping.
We went into Fendi last week to complain because she only bought the bag in May and they agreed to take it back and repair it. You should definitely do the same especially since these bags are so expensive.

Ewww, I have a black spy that I purchased from a seller on eBay. I wonder if, God forbid, it starts coming apart, can I take it to a Fendi boutique to have it repaired? Well, hopefully, it stays intact. I hope your sister doesn't have to wait long to have her bag repaired. Like you said, these bags are too pricey for them to be comin' apart like knockoffs.