Zoe Wallet back pocket issue?

vspurchase

Oct 23, 2020
Hi ! Anyone with a zoe wallet has issues with their back pocket? I watched videos and noticed that the top bit of the back pocket is a bit bent. Is it because they might have stuffed it with more than 1 card or does it do it anyway? I don't want to buy it if it's the case.

Hi ! Anyone with a zoe wallet has issues with their back pocket? I watched videos and noticed that the top bit of the back pocket is a bit bent. Is it because they might have stuffed it with more than 1 card or does it do it anyway? I don't want to buy it if it's the case.

I also want to know this answer.

I have the Zoe wallet and could see where putting more than one card in that back pocket could distort it. I maybe have put one card in the back pocket, but usually keep it empty and it looks perfect. I've had the wallet for about a year now.

Reactions: kombucha
My Zoe’s back pocket is like that, curves outward just slightly. I don’t use the back pocket but I’m sure daily stretching would make it stick out more. You can find in older models of bags and wallets, especially in the curved-edge-flap card holders, LV’s canvas just does that. I remember wanting the last white multicolour card holder but it was bent sitting on display.

My guess is that monogram is printed onto a biased canvas for assembly. Actually, the little serration lines underneath monogram print shows this angling. Print looks upright but the canvas itself is angled to hug properly in cutout and for assembly.

Reactions: kombucha