Zoe MARKUP - but WHY????

Am I missing something? Every retailer has weekly price changes, a jacket that's 30% off at J. Crew one week could have no discount the next week.

EDIT: Sorry, I didn't mean for that to come across as snotty.

I think the point is that the Zoes were listed at 229 and 259 for months and then out of nowhere they raise the price of the large to 299. It is ridiculous. Coach outlets normally lower prices not raise prices on items. However, they have been playing amazing games with pricing and the discounts of Zoe only.

Maybe the $299 is going to be the regular price on the MFF large Zoe?

I've noticed there's fewer Zoe FP deletes and more MFF Zoes on the shelves lately. It makes sense that the prices would be adjusted if that's the case.

Well, I won't complain, I got mine at pretty good prices, though not as low as some here did.

Are the current prices of the Zoes still at $229 for a medium, and $299 for a large? Are there any additional percentages off (not including the BCA coupon or a store coupon)? Thanks!

They better HOPE this is the case because people ARE AWARE what the prices were. I can understand (a little) a small PA for coupon offset...which irritates me but I cope. Just think if a friend of mine told me she got one for $150 ish and I drove 2 hours to get one and they were $239+ a couple days later!!! I'd be stressed!!!!!

I will bet that they have raised the price to 299 because they will be going to clearance soon and this way at 50% off they will still get 150!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:nono: Bad!

I feel pretty stupid for having spent $260 on my large black leather Zoe this past Wednesday now:/ I'm always late to the party.

I feel pretty stupid for having spent $260 on my large black leather Zoe this past Wednesday now:/ I'm always late to the party.

Michi, one can't always get the very best price. The important thing is you got a hefty discount. I bought my favorite Zoe full price at the boutique, and shortly after that they started showing up at the outlets. But I was able to pick up other Zoes at really good discounts, so I'm not complaining (too much, LOL).

^^Yes, it's a guessing game. I have bought 2 or three bags for more than they eventually went down to at the outlet. That was before I knew about the price lowering they do...but my feeling is that if you love it get it. Now I would probably have waited to use my bags I paid more for to see if they would go down again.

However, I bought a bag that was fairly rare...a Legacy chocolate sig satchel...and they brought out 3 of these. I snatched on up and the other 2 were gone w/in an hour. And they got no more. So these rarer bags I didn't wait around for. My pond Ergo tote I spent 250 on, and then later it went way down. I didn't think they would get it more shipments later, KWIM? So I say go for it when you see it, unless you want to take the chance and wait. You can always return it.