Zodiac Keyrings

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. John Lewis have Virgo, Scorpio and Capricorn listed on the online sale for £40 (I thought someone was looking for Capricorn but I might be wrong)! :yes:

2. Thanks for that Robin! Not for me, but hopefully someone can snap one up :tup:

3. #3 Jun 28, 2008
    Last edited: Jun 28, 2008
    I was :Push: and it's out of stock now. damn.. hope I'll find one on my london trip

/edit
    oh, you meant john lewis website.. I looked mulberry.com and it's there out of stock :biggrin:

/edit
    Damn.. "We cannot deliver to the Republic of Ireland or send products outside the UK, including BFPO addresses."

4. I need Libra!

5. Love the zodiac keyrings, but I just can't put a bull on my bag!! Too afraid someone would put a stickie note with a followup word!!! Wish I was something other than a Taurus!!!!

6. Ha ha - I'm sagittarius but the half horse thing isn't very complimentary so I'm giving them a wide berth too! :lol:

7. PMSL - i am taurus too!

8. ^^^ Does that mean you are full of bull sh!t, too?? PMSL too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My DH would def say that about me!!! Lovely co-workers too!

9. ^^ yup. :yes::nuts: my mouth goes into overdrive before my brain has kicked into gear! i always wished i could be one of those people who can think then articulate themselves other that the bull*hit that i say before i think hee hee...

10. hahaha!!! We must be related somehow!!! Either sisters or I have a daughter that I somehow forgot about!!

11. :roflmfao: all the way over in scotland too!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice