Zippy Wallet will be available in Epi!

Pupsterpurse said:
Thanks for the update, Laurence! I wish you were up here so you could be my SA!:heart:

Yikes! 866 will be routed to the nearest store? I hope I get a nice SA. The reps at 866 are soooooo sweet! :heart: I'm bummed to hear that the calls will be rerouted now.

Your very welcome!

Yes - if you are looking for a product, your call will be transferred to the nearest store that has the item you are looking for! No call will be refused... ha, 866 Vuitton CSR's will report any store that does not follow this new procedure to corporate.

You will get a nice SA... it is MY HOPE you will...yeah... it'll be all okay!

poutine said:
thanks for sharing information with us. yeah, i agree with the rest, i would love to have you be my SA unfortunately i am currently living in Singapore.

Your so sweet! ahh I'm blushing, ha. Ooo Singapore! Nice! I'm all over here in Orange County, CA... ha.

Laurence! Thanks for reminding me about the Customer Service thing, the Leather Goods, Manager or Assistant Manager at South Coast's LV makes my blood boil just a bit. She always looks soo mean, and when you ask for help from her she turns out to be mean and forceful! I was getting help from my usual SA when buying my Keepall, and she pops in out of no where and with an attitude she TELLS me to buy the Keepall with the strap, while clearly I didnt want it. The SA helping me even said she was being forceful, and she even said I should complain to Customer Service!! The forceful manager has been complained on more than once. Ehhk I dislike her. Sometimes I dont go to the LV store in South Coast, I hed straight towards Saks.

REYNALD0C said:
Laurence! Thanks for reminding me about the Customer Service thing, the Leather Goods, Manager or Assistant Manager at South Coast's LV makes my blood boil just a bit. She always looks soo mean, and when you ask for help from her she turns out to be mean and forceful! I was getting help from my usual SA when buying my Keepall, and she pops in out of no where and with an attitude she TELLS me to buy the Keepall with the strap, while clearly I didnt want it. The SA helping me even said she was being forceful, and she even said I should complain to Customer Service!! The forceful manager has been complained on more than once. Ehhk I dislike her. Sometimes I dont go to the LV store in South Coast, I hed straight towards Saks.

Ooo whats her name? I think I have an idea of who you are referring too... grr, but yeah if you go to Sux-Fifth (Brad and Laurie are totally nice) and yeah if you want a great SA please please go to my friend (Lacey.) She's the youngest SA there...but she's like me, VERY nice!!!!!

I'm sure that manager was trying to be helpful, but sometimes I have SA's that do cut in, and I know they mean well but its like SSH BACK OFF... haha.

I hope that the 866 number can still answer general questions, if only because we need that "official" response when the stores give us contradictory answers to the same question.

My whole drama back in May with attempting to buy a Mandarin Epi Jasmin would have been avoided if the 866 people had actually transferred me to the correct store in Chevy Chase that I had requested in the first place, or if the store that did get my call had correctly and honestly identified themselves when they got that call. So I hope that if/when we get sent to a store, that the store will own up to who they are when they answer so we have an idea of whom we are dealing with!

Dickies80 said:
Ooo whats her name? I think I have an idea of who you are referring too... grr, but yeah if you go to Sux-Fifth (Brad and Laurie are totally nice) and yeah if you want a great SA please please go to my friend (Lacey.) She's the youngest SA there...but she's like me, VERY nice!!!!!

I'm sure that manager was trying to be helpful, but sometimes I have SA's that do cut in, and I know they mean well but its like SSH BACK OFF... haha.

Im not totally sure of her name, but I have her business card in my wallet with "COMPLAIN ON!" instead of some bags name hahaha. Oh my I dont have it anymore! I think her name is Elizabeth though. :hysteric:

Mr Posh Spice said:
Zippy Wallet now available in Noir at South Coast Plaza! They were showing it to me yesterday when I picked up my nomade bracelet!

Do you have the price offhand? I need a new wallet, and this is one of the ones I'm looking at!

REYNALD0C said:
Im not totally sure of her name, but I have her business card in my wallet with "COMPLAIN ON!" instead of some bags name hahaha. Oh my I dont have it anymore! I think her name is Elizabeth though. :hysteric:

Aw well I hope it wasn't too bad (although I'm holding my breath on that) cause I REALLY think I have an idea of who are referring too.... haha.

YEAH COME TO MY STORE NEXT TIME AND SAY HI! haha, but anyway! Yeah.... Elizabeth, hmm.... it doesn't quite ring a bell... but then again there are so many associates at the LV-SCP...so yeah... I bet I've seen her face though.

Dickies80 said:
Your very welcome!

Yes - if you are looking for a product, your call will be transferred to the nearest store that has the item you are looking for! No call will be refused... ha, 866 Vuitton CSR's will report any store that does not follow this new procedure to corporate.

You will get a nice SA... it is MY HOPE you will...yeah... it'll be all okay!

Yeah! Looks like our combined hopes worked! I was directed to *your* store today! Sadly, you weren't in, but a very sweet SA named Jennifer helped me with my order. :heart:

Thanks for the update but I too am a bit disappointed with the routing news in lieu of assistance from a 866 rep. They are the sweetest!! (not that Boutique SAs aren't, but the boutique SAs are often too busy to take a call or search an item for you!) :sad:

Pupsterpurse said:
Yeah! Looks like our combined hopes worked! I was directed to *your* store today! Sadly, you weren't in, but a very sweet SA named Jennifer helped me with my order. :heart:

Aww you went to my store today? How sweet! What did you order? Yeah its funny cause I was off Mon. and Tues. and yeah I'm being called in for Wednesday... (I could use the hours actually...)

Yeah you know I only know and have met 3 gals from this Forum (one of them that introduced me to it) but yeah... I'd love to meet anyone else too!

- Laurence