Zippy wallet vs clemence

umamanikam

O.G.
Aug 14, 2006
I want a zippy but am torn whether to buy that or clemence .There are different threads but those who have both or had and sold can you kindly tell me merits and demerits of both .Also I am in the uk so do the notes fit lengthwise .TIA.

I have the clemence wallet and I'm in UK too. I know people have concerns of wether it fits our £20 notes I can happily say it does. I mainly use cash than cards too. It holds my Samsung note 4 phone. Is the main reason I bought it. I only have small hands so this is a nice hold for me, neat slim and compact but holds everything a larger wallet would. I posted this photo somewhere before but I hope it helps give you visual idea of how it holds our notes2017-07-04 13.24.17.jpg

I have the clemence wallet and I'm in UK too. I know people have concerns of wether it fits our £20 notes I can happily say it does. I mainly use cash than cards too. It holds my Samsung note 4 phone. Is the main reason I bought it. I only have small hands so this is a nice hold for me, neat slim and compact but holds everything a larger wallet would. I posted this photo somewhere before but I hope it helps give you visual idea of how it holds our notesView attachment 3800520

Thank you so much for your pics .

Reactions: Missydora
I have the clemence wallet and I'm in UK too. I know people have concerns of wether it fits our £20 notes I can happily say it does. I mainly use cash than cards too. It holds my Samsung note 4 phone. Is the main reason I bought it. I only have small hands so this is a nice hold for me, neat slim and compact but holds everything a larger wallet would. I posted this photo somewhere before but I hope it helps give you visual idea of how it holds our notesView attachment 3800520
Omg! Some of your paper money is larger than others? That would drive me nuts!

I want a zippy but am torn whether to buy that or clemence .There are different threads but those who have both or had and sold can you kindly tell me merits and demerits of both .Also I am in the uk so do the notes fit lengthwise .TIA.
Have you seen it in person yet? I tried both Zippy's in Empreinte and I preferred the full sized model. My canvas zippies are Zippy organizers so I guess I like bigger wallets in general.

Can you kindly tell me if the £20 goes in the compartment behind the card slots .Tnx

Omg! Some of your paper money is larger than others? That would drive me nuts!
:lol: yeah not only that we have some that are plastic and some that are paper. We going through a transition of converting to all plastic notes by 2020.
Can you kindly tell me if the £20 goes in the compartment behind the card slots .Tnx
No I put all my notes in front of the card compartment. In the photo below. I put one plastic £5 note for reference so you can see where I put it. I like to see how much I have when unzip wallet but you can put a few notes behind the cards as there a compartment there both sides behind the card slot. 2017-08-20 14.29.46.jpg

:lol: yeah not only that we have some that are plastic and some that are paper. We going through a transition of converting to all plastic notes by 2020.

No I put all my notes in front of the card compartment. In the photo below. I put one plastic £5 note for reference so you can see where I put it. I like to see how much I have when unzip wallet but you can put a few notes behind the cards as there a compartment there both sides behind the card slot. View attachment 3800569
Does a £ 20 then fit behind the card slot without squashing .I like to put it there. That's why I am undecided between the zippy and clemence .

So I put 3 £20 notes at the back of the card compartment. Not a good idea. The wallet zips alright. But the notes gets a small fold on the top bit. I don't think this is a good wallet if want to put notes at the back especially £20 notes. Eventually when they shrink and become plastic should be alright but got ages to wait for that to happen :biggrin: Until then I think Zippy wallet might be best for you.

So I put 3 £20 notes at the back of the card compartment. Not a good idea. The wallet zips alright. But the notes gets a small fold on the top bit. I don't think this is a good wallet if want to put notes at the back especially £20 notes. Eventually when they shrink and become plastic should be alright but got ages to wait for that to happen :biggrin: Until then I think Zippy wallet might be best for you.[/QUOTE.

Yes I thought so too ,but at least I know which one to go for .tnx :smile:

Reactions: Missydora

No I put all my notes in front of the card compartment. In the photo below. I put one plastic £5 note for reference so you can see where I put it. I like to see how much I have when unzip wallet but you can put a few notes behind the cards as there a compartment there both sides behind the card slot. View attachment 3800569
Love your pandora bracelets!