Zippy Wallet or Palermo

gracipoo

May 25, 2011
I brought my first LV bag 5 months ago (Mono Speedy 30). I've been wanting this bag for years !! I only used it a couple of times for shopping. I realize I don't love it because it's high maintenance and hard to carry but I love the Monogram Canvas. I been working a lot lately, so I want to treat myself with a gift !

I can get:

Mono Zippy wallet: perfect for everyday use since I'm a full time student. Even if I don't get this now I will in the future.

Or....save up to get the Palermo pm for as a graduation present !

I been researching at the Palermo Pm. I really love the shape of the Palermo and it's truly a great statement piece ! I love how it's handheld and crossbody.

I have the Palermo and I love it. It's def a lot easier to carry than the Speedy. With the Palermo you have the option of carrying it on your shoulder, cross-body and hand held. Hope this helps you.

I have both the Palermo PM and the Zippy but I don't love my Palermo PM so I vote for the Zippy! I was actually thinking of selling my Palermo PM too since I only used it like 4 times and bought it in October of 2011.