Zippy Organizer - is this normal?

Demitasse

Mar 3, 2019
Hi all!
I just went to pick up my new zippy organizer in damier ebene and noticed two of the card slots puckering.
The SA ordered me a new one which arrived the very next day with the same look.
Question - is this normal? Are they trying to sell me the one I passed on the previous day?
I attached a pic ... thanks!!!
upload_2019-11-15_9-53-41.jpeg

Attachments

• 883DFA72-6E63-46AF-A138-9CB7CC153561.jpeg
    883DFA72-6E63-46AF-A138-9CB7CC153561.jpeg
    175.6 KB · Views: 161
Hi all!
I just went to pick up my new zippy organizer in damier ebene and noticed two of the card slots puckering.
The SA ordered me a new one which arrived the very next day with the same look.
Question - is this normal? Are they trying to sell me the one I passed on the previous day?
I attached a pic ... thanks!!!
View attachment 4591470
As long as your cards fit snug in them I would just enjoy the wallet. The slots will loosen up with use anyways.

If it would have been used even for 1-2 days, it would already show in the corners of the cuts. This is just a looser piece of leather, I have seen many wallets like this at the store. Perfectly normal.

Reactions: Demitasse
I’ve had a Zippy organizer wallet for 5 years, those slots of yours are just fine and they will hardly loosen up at all. It’s a nice wallet, everything lies neatly inside, easy to find items, and totally secure. Just enjoy and use it! (Just buy a skinny pen to put inside with your checkbook-when I carry it I feel I’m self contained.)

Taiga leather is very stiff leather. The card slots will hold the cards very fine and it will be an hassle to put in the slots and especially tasking them out! Pain in torture! I wouldn’t worry about the bottom card slots looking loose.

Thanks for your help! I feel much better about it! It just looked so off from the other slots that it caught my eye and the CA was neither here nor there about it (looking back now probably because it is a non-issue but she was willing to do whatever I chose that made me happy). I can’t wait to start using it!!!