Zippy Coin Purse vs. Zippy Multicartes vs. Sarah Multicartes

Sep 2, 2013
I need a compact wallet for extra cards (loyalty cards, gift cards, etc.), some dollar bills, and maybe a few coins--either on its own (smaller bags) or in addition to my full-size wallet.

Which of the three Louis Vuitton SLGs would you choose/do you have:

-Zippy Coin Purse
-Zippy Multicartes
-Sarah Multicartes

Thoughts--raves or complaints?

Thank you!

I have the zippy multicartes and use it as my biz card/gift card/receipt/random currency holder while my Josephine holds my "main" stuff. It also makes a great compact wallet for smaller bags. The Sarah multicartes is very nice as well, I just wanted the zippy more!

Reactions: BlackGrayRed
I have the zippy multicartes and two zippy coin purses. I think either would work for what you want it for. But if you want to store coins as well, the zippy coin purse has a designated coin compartment, so that one might work better. I like the multicartes because it is quite compact. Either style is a great choice!

Reactions: BlackGrayRed
I have the zippy multicartes and two zippy coin purses. I think either would work for what you want it for. But if you want to store coins as well, the zippy coin purse has a designated coin compartment, so that one might work better. I like the multicartes because it is quite compact. Either style is a great choice!

Thank you!