Zipper Pull on little MHG purse

isisgreen

Aug 23, 2009
I just picked up a little MNG purse for $2 and the only thing wrong with it is that one of the zipper pulls, there are 2 zippers, are gone. The zipper pulls have the MNG engraved on them.

Would anyone know where I would be able to find one?

I'm new to this site, actually I'm new to registering....I've come back now and then to read and I really enjoy it.

Thank you!

I would like to know where I can find a rectangle zipper pull with the MNG logo on it. There are 2 zippers on the small bag and one of the zipper pulls are missing. I know the bag isn't worth much but it is very cute and I picked it up at a barn sale for $2.

I'm new to this site and I hope I'm posting this thread in the correct place.

Thank you!

Hi. I hope a good leather repair shop can help you with this problem. I have a Balenciaga Twiggy with a missing zipper pull on the front pocket. Because the bag involved is very expensive I'm anxious to find the right replacement, but if you'd be happy just to find a suitable zip closure, your best bet might be one of those stores, or even a dressmaker's. Best of luck!

I'm sorry for starting the same thread...I just found out how to find my posts! This was my first post and I kind of feel stupid that I couldn't find it......

Thank you for your help!